Chapter 7: Bubbling Excitement

Zelk's POV
10:02

Zelk felt an overwhelming happiness washing over him. Mega was actually coming to Vid-con! With him, no less!

He felt ready to scream, and tell everyone he knew. However, he wasn't really sure if Mega wanted the others to know, or if he wanted it to be a surprise. Nonetheless, he decided to go safe, in case Mega wasn't sure yet.

After about an hour of debating with himself, he finally chose to call Mega and found himself nervously tapping his desk in a weak attempt to calm the excitement bubbling inside. After what seemed like an eternity, but was really just a few seconds, he picked up.

'What do you want now? I was in the middle of a wonderful nap.'

"Wow, mood." Zelk chuckled. "What did you dream of anyway?"

'Nothing, that's why it was wonderful." He could literally imagine Mega rolling his eyes at him.

"Uh huh. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm really happy that you decided to come to Vid-con with me, and I'm especially happy you'll be able to cheer me on backstage, on my first panel ever!"

'Wait, this is going to be your first panel?'

"Um, yeah. This is going to be my first time! And I'm really happy you're gonna be there to see it!"

'Mhm...'

"Wait, what's that meant to mean?!"

'It doesn't matter. Can I go now? I still need a nap.'

"Jeez, ok. Bye!"

'Bye.'

-———-
I know I said that there was going to be angst, but that's only gonna be when Mega actually sees Zelk :(
I'm sorry, but there IS going to be angst very soon.
I haven't been able to publish much because
1) Homework SUCKS
And 2), as much as I hate to admit, I have a bit of writers block at the moment D':
Oh well, thanks for reading!

Word count: 316