Chapter 2 : First Impressions

Zelk's POV
10:52 am

"YOOOOOOO what's up guys, welcome to ANOTHER video of me, MegaPVP and Zelk playing bedwars together!"

Zelk blinked at the loud noise, before responding to Skeppy.

"Come on, you wake me up and now you scream in my ear? Not cool, dude."

"Well it's not my fault someone has a poop sleep schedule!" Skeppy pouted.

"Yeah, ok, didn't you say I was meeting someone?"

"Oh, right! Zelk, meet Mega, and vice versa! Say hi to each other."

"Uh... hi, Mega!" No response.

Zelk opened his mouth to try again, when he saw a party message from the corner of his eye. Suddenly nervous, he read the message before his mouth formed the shape of an 'O'.

(Party) <MegaPVP> hi

"Oh, hi, do you talk?" Oh my goodness that was probably a stupid question to ask, of course not! He would've said something if he did.

(Party) <MegaPVP> I rather not to, no.

So he's basically mute? Skeppy had mentioned something about that before,  but Zelk was never one to really listen to anything unless it was important. He couldn't care less, but Skeppy? Not so much.

"See what I mean?!?" Skeppy's shrill screech suddenly rang through the somewhat awkward silence. (see what I did there? A L L I T E R A T I O N :D ) "He doesn't talk! I'm honestly not sure if he knows how to!"

Zelk chuckled a bit. "I don't mind him being 'mute' though."

(Party) <MegaPVP> exactly! at least SOMEONE agrees with me.

"Are you serious right now? You're siding with him?!" Skeppy huffed. "God, you guys are such banana peels."

(Party) <MegaPVP> banana peels? are you having a stroke?

Zelk immediately burst out laughing. "Oh my gosh dude, he's right! HAH!" Maybe this 'mute' guy was actually pretty cool after all.

"You guys heard nothing! SHUT UP! Forget I said that!"

After much bickering, the three finally decided to stop recording in order to eat lunch. They'd been playing for 3 hours already, and it was now nearly 1 in the afternoon. Zelk was glad; his stomach wouldn't stop growling since he hadn't even eaten breakfast yet.

Mega's POV
12:58 pm

After finishing the recording session, Mega found himself thinking a lot about Zelk. He didn't seem too bad, and didn't really come off as too annoying (uNlIkE a CeRtAiN sOmEoNe COUGH-skeppy COUGH- i mean whaat?).

Deep in thought, Mega didn't realise a small smile slowly creeping over his face as he started to cook.

Skeppy's POV
3:27 pm

"I regret everything and nothing at the same time." Skeppy huffed into the phone.

"What do you mean, muffin? You can't regret everything and nothing at the same time! You aren't making any sense."

Skeppy giggled a bit at that. He couldn't help it; it was funny to make Bad annoyed.

"It's because now they're totally gonna start trolling me together. But at the same time, I think they'd make a pretty cute couple."

"Wait, what?"

"Nothing, nothing."

-—————-
WOOOoOoOoo it's finished! I couldn't think of anything else for the ending, so I hope this will be good enough!
Have an amazing day/night and once again,
Thank you for reading!

Word count: 538