Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Wedding and Dancing

Fengjiu sat in front of her dressing table as she brushed her hair. They had just gotten back from the garden. Donghua appeared from behind her and bent down to wrap his arms around her waist. "Are you sleepy?" Fengjiu shook her head as she continued brushing her hair. "Let me," Donghua took the brush from her hands and gently brushed her long, black hair. Fengjiu didn't say anything as she sat there. She looked at his reflection in the mirror as he brushed her hair. He was so gentle, as he brushed her hair meticulously. She never thought she would see Donghua this gentle in her entire lifetime. She suddenly wished that she could live at this moment forever.

"Donghua... Thank you for marrying me," Donghua's hand paused as he looked at Fengjiu through the mirror. He didn't know what to say as his heart squeezed painfully in his chest. It should be me thanking you for marrying me Jiu'er... After all the pain I've caused you.

Fengjiu reached a hand behind her and gently caressed Donghua's cheek. He saw her smiling sweetly at him from the mirror. He didn't say anything and let her touch him as he continued brushing her hair.

Once he finished brushing her hair, he broke out into a smile. He leaned closer to Fengjiu as he pressed a light kiss to her neck. Fengjiu stared at the mirror and witnessed Donghua's passionate eyes once again. By the time she came back to her senses, Donghua was already pushing aside her thin robe as he pressed kisses on her neck, then down to her chest.

"Donghua..." Fengjiu murmured as Donghua turned her around to face him. She gently held his head as he pressed more kisses to her chest, alternating between soft kisses and biting.

Slowly, Fengjiu's thin robe was littered on the floor followed by Donghua's. Beneath the glow of the lamps, the two figures entwined themselves in each other. Many times, she was pressed against the mirror as he took her against her dressing table. They moved from the dressing table, to the wall, then the bed. Fengjiu laid on her side as he entered her from behind.

"Donghua," Fengjiu gasped as the sensations she felt threatened to overwhelm her. "Hnn...." She moaned as she felt wave after wave of pleasure filled her body. "Jiu'er..." Donghua murmured as he pressed a kiss to her neck.

Fengjiu sprawled on Donghua's chest as they both calmed down. He held her tightly as Fengjiu played with the strands of his hair. "Donghua..."

"Mm?"

"I love you very much."

"..."

Donghua pulled his wife closer and pressed a kiss to her forehead. Fengjiu buried her head on his chest as she pressed a kiss to his heart. Fengjiu fell asleep as Donghua caressed her small face. He smiled at her cute face as he pulled her closer and closed his eyes to sleep.

The next morning, Donghua watched Fengjiu lying on his chest sleeping. His lips quirked up to a smile as he watched her peaceful face. His eyes went down to her left hand resting on his heart. He didn't want to wake her up, but he had to so they wouldn't be late for the wedding procession. He took her hand and pressed a light kiss to her fingers. When she didn't stir, he trailed kisses from her hand, to her arm, then to her neck.

Fengjiu finally woke up to feel Donghua nibbling on her neck. He was going to leave a mark! "Donghua!" Fengjiu murmured coquettishly as she tried to stop him, but he didn't listen. A fresh red mark was left on her skin along with the countless marks he had left last night. Fengjiu blushed before trying to get up but Donghua pulled her back before kissing her forehead.