New Book!

Destined Queen

Donghua Dijun gave the pimpon fruit to Jiheng?

He clearly knows how eager I am to get the fruit. In order to get the fruit, how diligent and attentive I am! He knows it. Why did he change it? Even at this time, does he still play tricks on me?

Bai Fengjiu never imagined Donghua Dijun, the man she loved, would betray her this way. She knew he didn't love her, but she still hoped that he may have feelings for her. After all, he had been treating her specially lately. Her daydream is shattered when she realizes nothing she does compares with a few simple words from Jiheng.

Heartbroken, she decides to beg the Queen of Biyiniaos, Juno, to help her leave Fanyin Valley. She could not take it anymore.

Donghua had realized what destiny was on the day of the competition. He watched his Xiao Bai throw off her classmates from the snow stakes effortlessly. He had thought that if he must pick a queen, Xiao Bai wasn't a bad choice.

He startingly realizes the Xiao Bai was his only choice and no one else. It turned out he loved her. He wanted to love her, and so he did. He resolved at that moment, no one but Xiao Bai was destined to be his Queen.

He had no idea just how his careless actions had caused a storm in his little fox's heart. 

Author's Note: Hello everyone! I just posted the prologue of my new story <3 please go check it out! I'm going to delete this story part tomorrow. Thank you all for your support! I love you all and stay safe~

-Yunxi