Characters + Aesthetics

This is my first book, so bare with me.

•No hate but constructive criticism is welcome.

•No negativity.

•I will try to update when I can, I have a life so I have priorities. This book was made for fun and I don't have an updating schedule but I will update slowly and when I can. I can't promise that I will finish the book but I will try my best. Sorry.

•If you don't like it. Don't read it. No hate.

•Please don't copy my book. I will take action if I have to.

Alessandro  Romero Age: 27The leader of the family and mafia most of the time because their father isn't home

Alessandro Romero
Age: 27
The leader of the family and mafia most of the time because their father isn't home. His actions are very thought through and calculated. He has never made a mistake and never will. Just like all of his brothers, he is a ruthless killer and has no mercy. People in the mafia world are terrified of him even more than his father. All he has to do is give one glare for everyone to go crying to their mothers. He is not one to show affection towards anyone,however when it comes to his little sister all of that goes through the window. He loves his sister and writes to her everyday, whether in a letter, FaceTime or online.

Vincenzo Romero Age: 25 Following in Alessandro's footsteps because he is second in command, he literally praises the floor Alessandro walks on

Vincenzo Romero
Age: 25
Following in Alessandro's footsteps because he is second in command, he literally praises the floor Alessandro walks on. He is just as cold and ruthless as his brother, Alessandro. He was trained by his father and Alessandro to become the ruthless killer he is today. He usually comes off as a rude and cold person,which he is, but when it comes to family he becomes a softie. He loves his sister to death and will do anything to protect her. Their family has a group FaceTime call with her everyday even if it is just for ten minutes.

 Their family has a group FaceTime call with her everyday even if it is just for ten minutes