XVI

They talked for a while and continued their classes. Sadly, Mila had to encounter a 'threat' from the queen bee of the school, Brittany, although she's a self claimed one. Brittany thought she could walk all over Mila but Mila ended up making severe threats with the help of Oliver and Noah. Apparently, Brittany wants Mila to stay away from her own brotheMila thought of one word to describe her: desperate.

"Can she be more idiotic?" Mila asked her friends as she glanced at a crying Brittany.

"Yes and she just proved that." Oliver smirked.

"You know we can always plan her murder. After all, she did threaten our best friend." He teased with a goofy smile.

Mila rolled her eyes. "Yes, because I have a gun." She stated sarcastically.

Oliver scoffed. "All I need is these guns." He pointed at his muscular biceps.

"You're so full of yourself." Noah grumbled.

Oliver smirked. "Well we are twins."

The day flew by with them teasing each other instead of paying attention in class. Mila walked up to Francesco's car.

"See ya' later, bïtches!" Mila yelled, her friends were really rubbing off on her.

Oliver smiled. "Bye hôe!" He screamed. Mila winced when he screamed near her ear.

Noah shook his head. "Bye loser." He expressed, in a very civilised manner.

Gio gave Mila a pointed look as soon as she got in the car. Fransesco gave her a high five. Luca's face broke out into a grin, safe to say he was extremely happy with his twin.

"Don't get caught swearing with our other brothers." Francesco smirked at Mila as she gave him a cheeky smile. "Get ready." Mila was confused by his statement but slowly understood when she glanced at Gio's face.

"Amelia Isabella Romero. What have we said about swearing? Do..you..ah shît, what the fück does Alessandro say? I don't know what he would say so just stop swearing." Gio grumbled. Mila cringed at the full name card but laughed at the rest of his speech.

"You just got 'full name carded'." Luca whispered in her ear. Mila slapped his arm. Hard.

"Ow!" Luca whined.

"Hypocrisy at its finest. I said one bad word and you said two, dummy." Mila groaned, completely ignoring her twin.

Gio shrugged and rolled his eyes. "I apologise?" It came out like a question.

As they walked into the apartment, Mila noticed everyone staring at them. It wasn't unusual and over time she had gotten used to their scrutinising looks. Mila would have given them one of her sarcastic comebacks if her brothers weren't there with her.

Alessandro stood near the door, precisely one step away. His eyes darkened as his gaze landed on Mila and a scowl etched its way onto his face.

"Why didn't you answer your phone?" Alessandro demanded.

Mila shrugged. "I was walking my fish."

Gio and Lorenzo burst into a fit of laughter and a smirk graced Francesco's lips. Luca cackled and clutched his stomach tightly. Vincenzo and Alessandro didn't look nearly as amused. Vincenzo narrowed his eyes at his brothers, to which they instantly sobered up.

"You are my spirit animal." Luca smiled at Mila. Mila gave him a thumbs up in acknowledgement.

Alessandro rubbed his temple. "I don't call you for silly reasons so I expect you to pick up the phone. Please." Alessandro promised as he hugged Mila and kissed the crown of her head. Mila nodded, not wanting to create havoc.