XVIII

I'm on roll! This is a wholesome and fluffy chapter!

Luca chose '24K Magic' by Bruno Mars and the siblings nodded their reads in agreement.

Luca gave his siblings an evil smirk. "Get ready to lose mother truckers." He gave them a thumbs down.

"Watch me win, sucker." Mila stuck her tongue

Gio gave them a sarcastic smile. "Puh-lease the only thing you'll be winning is the losers trophy."

"Fûck off." Luca clicked his tongue in annoyance and slung an arm around Mila's shoulder.

Vincenzo narrowed his eyes at Luca and gave him a warning glare. "Language." Vincenzo reprimanded as his jaw ticked.

The music started playing as they all started dancing to the beats. Lorenzo started swinging his arms, trying to get the moves correct. Luca and Mila moved their arms and hummed along to the music. Vincenzo looked exhausted, like he was about to pass out. Gio narrowed his eyes at the television and tried to move his legs in the right direction. Francesco almost threw his remote at the television, but Mila held him back.

"I give up on life." Vincenzo mumbled, trying to bend his arms in the way the characters did.

Mila laughed. "Mood."

"Amen." Francesco groaned.

Gio looked back to Vincenzo. "Yes sir."

"Just keep trying." Mila yelled, trying to increase their motivation. Gio started dancing but it turned out to be a disaster; like a clumsy man on heels. He wobbled and wiggled and held onto Francesco for support.

Francesco smirked at Gio. "Gio, you look like a gorilla dancing on fire. Some groovy moves you got there."

"Shüt your monkey asš up." Gio grumbled.

"Giovanni Romero, language." Vincenzo scolded. Gio looked like he had taken his new puppy but still nodded. Lorenzo ignored all of the bickering and kept dancing.

"Lorenzo, man you're having the time of your life!" Luca smiled.

"Yes. I am, Luca." Lorenzo chuckled as Mila smiled at her brother. Gio couldn't be bothered to move his arms like the man; instead he started doing the macarena.

"Get out of my space, Gio!" Luca pushed Gio. Gio rolled his eyes and put his hand on his hips, trying to look dangerous. On the contrary, he looked like mum scolding their child.

"Your space?" Gio scoffed. "Your space? You id-clown, I don't see your name on the space." Gio pointed to the area around him. Luca stuck his tongue out and grumbled something under his breath.

"You're one to talk, doing the macarena." Luca rolled his eyes. Gio moved his lips as he whispered a profanity but nothing came out.

The song ended as the scores came out, Vincenzo was last and Luca was first. The siblings stared at Vincenzo and then laughed at his expense.

Vincenzo showed the screen, the bird. "The man is a dance teacher, me on the other hand, I am a humble man with no dance experience." Vincenzo tried to justify himself. Mila laughed harder at his lame excuse and the others chuckled.

Luca went up to him in mock concern and started rubbing his back. Vincenzo pushed him off and muttered profanities as he gulped down his water. The next song was 'Cake By The Ocean' by DNCE.

Francesco did everything a beat too late as more x's appeared on the screen. Gio tried to wiggle his arm like the man on the screen, but it came out like a stiff brick trying to move. Mila swayed her arms gracefully as did Lorenzo. Luca had trouble with this song and kept complaining.