VIII

The trio turned around to see their brother. Gio. He looked like he had just ran a marathon, he was panting and was all geared up.

Gio stood there, still in shock that his little sister came back to him, after a cruel eight years. He stared at her outfit for a few seconds before snapping out of his trance. Gio ran as fast as his muscular legs could take him, before engulfing her in a bone crushing hug.

He stumbled back from the force, but Lorenzo caught her. Lorenzo had a wide smile on his face grinning like a maniac when he saw Gio's excitement. Mila's heart beated faster and her palms became sweatier. She was finally meeting another one of her brothers. Emotions churned and twisted in her stomach as she saw Gio. Gio separated from the hug with a fond smile, capturing his face.

"What are you doing here?" Gio finally asked, snapping out of his trance.

"Oh I thought it would be a great idea to stop at Mars." Mila replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes, which didn't go unnoticed by Lorenzo, who gave her a small pinch.

"Ok, smarty pants. How is Mars?" Gio asked, raising his eyebrows.

"It was good, until I met a big pig." Mila stated, furrowing her eyebrows together, pretending to examine Gio as if he belonged to a unique species.

"Oi! I am not a big pig." Gio grumbled, playfully glaring at his little sister.

"Hey! That rhymed!" Lorenzo chirped at the same time. Mila smiled at him, while shaking her head. Francesco muttered something about being 'related to a retarded seal'. Gio simply shook his head and looked back at Mila.

"Well, I'm really happy to have you here. Mi sei mancato molto. le parole non possono nemmeno spiegare quanto." (I've missed you a lot. words can't even explain how much). Gio explained, smiling softly at his sister.

"Anche tu mi sei mancato." (I missed you too). She replied, grinning at her big brother.

"Alright, enough of this sappy shït. Let's go see the game. We still have one more brother to surprise." Francesco grumbled, annoyed he had to watch their cute bonding session. With that, he walked to the soccer stadium.

"Coming, grumpy pants!" Lorenzo yelled, throwing him a charming smile to Francesco's back.

"I knew I felt the magnetic force of something good. I knew today was going to be a great day and look I was right." Gio said as he patted Mila's head as if she was a dog. She quickly swatted his hands away, but not before ruffling his hair as well.

"You should be a fortune teller." Mila smirked, she knew Gio never believed in fate.

"Alright break it up. Gio go to your team and Mila let's go follow the grouchy mushroom." Lorenzo interrupted their petty squabble. Mila stifled a giggle and Gio shot her a glare, but nonetheless obeyed his older brother.

"Alright, bye. I have a game to win for my little sissy'." Gio yelled with a smile as he looked behind his shoulder. Mila was startled by his behaviour. One moment he was glaring, the next he was smiling.

Lorenzo and Mila started walking to a large stadium like playing ground. The seats were almost empty, but students and their families started popping in. Lorenzo wrapped his arms around her shoulders and guided her.