I

Mila was elated to finally see her real family after eight long years with her mum. Her mother wasn't the meanest person but she wasn't the nicest either. Ever since her mother's fiancé got together she had been neglecting her daughter, Mila day by day. Finally, her mother decided she didn't want Mila anymore and wanted to spend time with her fiancé. So, she wanted to send Mila to live with her father and brothers. Mila was fine with her decision although, she couldn't ignore the pang of jealousy that pierced through her heart.

Mila was finally happy to get out of the hell hole she used to call 'home'. She would definitely miss her mother even if she didn't act like a mother.

Mila wanted to surprise her brothers so she told her father to keep it a secret. Her brothers and Mila were always really close despite their distance physically, they would facetime her at least once everyday and send a letter every week. Although her brother Gio and Francesco would sometimes forget to call Mila, the others never ever forgot. She hoped to make it time before they called, so she could keep her surprise intact. Mila was admittedly closer with her twin, Luca, because of their undeniable twin connection. He was her other half and she was his.

Mila looked out of the plane's window and gazed at the clouds which came in all different shapes and forms. It was a family's private plane, her family was able to afford all different types of lavish items. Her father arranged the plane for her a day earlier so that she could surprise her brothers and get the desired reaction she wanted. Mila missed all of them, they were her strengths in life and she couldn't live without them, they completed her and made her feel alive.

Milas plane ride consisted of her watching Netflix, sleeping, eating and more eating. She knew food was bae.

"We will be arriving in Milan, Italy, in approximately five minutes. Please fasten your seatbelt and prepare for landing. On behalf of the crew, we hope you have enjoyed the flight." The pilots' voice echoed through the speakers.

Mila didn't understand why the captain had to say that. It was just her and flight attendants, but she didn't mind the special treatment.

The plane smoothly lands to a stop. Mila unbuckles her seatbelt, grabs her personal belongings and rushes towards the exit. She thanked the staff and boarded off the plane. It had been a chaotic day and she couldn't wait to finally meet her family.

Mila walked out of the airport and tried to find her name among the sea of people. She was expecting her father to greet her with his warm smile, which he did.

Riccardo was waiting anxiously to meet his daughter for the first time in years. He was considered to be a ruthless man that didn't have any emotions and was classified as a human robot to many people. He was a cold, feared person and yet here he was. But, when it came to his daughter everything went out the roof. Riccardo had been trying to gain custody of his beautiful daughter for years now, but his ex-wife wouldn't let him have his way. Riccardo always thought it was cruel to separate twins. He hoped she had the childhood she deserved.

Mila walked and immediately recognised a sign with her first name and a man in his late forties. He wore a crisp black suit that matched his strikingly blue eyes. He looked like he hadn't aged in the last twenty years, he had a well kept appearance. His brown hair has styled to perfection and he even had muscles that showed under his black suit. She knew he was her father from the countless facetime calls. Mila clenched her items and ran towards him engulfing him into a big hug.

The men at the airport were confused when they saw the cold,feared mafia boss,Riccardo hugging a tiny girl. Ricardo didn't have mercy on anyone whether it be children or women. His wife was definitely not going to get away with the horrid crime she had committed.He was always one with cruel intentions and never showed the slightest bit of affection, even towards his family. The boys in Riccardo's family would always get a small punch or bro hug as a sign of affection. Romero men weren't known for showing affection, so this came as a surprise to everyone watching their moment.