V

"Ok, well I better get back to work. I'll see you soon Mila." Chris stated as he made his way towards the door.

"Too-da loo." Mila waved at him like a crazy lady. Everyone laughed and Chris walked out the door.

"Come on, let's get you changed out of your crazy costume." Alessandro said, chuckling at his little sister. A pink tint made an appearance into Mila's face, she had completely forgotten about the outfit from the countless times she had worn something crazy like this. She even thought it was comfortable and cozy.

"Ah, yeah sure. How did all keep a straight face this whole time?" Mila asked with a cheeky smile.

"It took all of the strength in me to not laugh at you while you were sitting here." Chris said laughing as he clutched his stomach.

"I completely agree, it was really hard, I knew if I looked at you any longer, then I would burst out laughing." Vincenzo claimed as he laughed hysterically looking at his frowning sister.

"I imagined you wearing a normal outfit, so I wouldn't laugh." Alessandro explained, emphasising the word 'normal'.

"Seriously!? I mean come on look at me, I look fabulous, sorry that is actually an understatement, I look dazzling, mesmerising and any other words you can think of." Mila said smiling broadly as she wiggled her fingers for a dramatic effect.

"Whatever you say, little baby." Vincenzo smirked and Mila gasped, but before she could say something Alessandro cut her off.

"Ok that's enough, cut it out you two. Let's go upstairs." Alessandro explained.

"Wait. I'm going to the balcony to get some fresh air and some flowers. I'll be right back. I promise." Mila said as she held her pinky out with a small pout forming on her lips.

"Don't give me that look." Alessandro grumbled, unable to resist the cute look on his sisters' face.

"Fine but come back to the house straight away. You better not do anything silly." Vincenzo told her sternly, narrowing his eyes. Mila nodded positively, as she stifled a giggle at her brothers' worry.

Alessandro raised an eyebrow,examining her behaviour. "That's right. Do something irresponsible and you won't see daylight for the next ten years." Alessandro commanded, as his power radiated from him.

"Of course. I won't be irresponsible. I will go to the balcony, get some fresh air and flowers and run down straight away." Mila explained, hoping her overprotective brothers will let her go.

"Ok. It's just that we don't want to lose you again." Vincenzo said softly.

"Of course. You're definitely not going to lose me from going to the balcony." Mila chuckled. Vincenzo and Alessandro shared a knowing look. Their enemies would use the smallest opportunity to strike.

"Ok, I'll let you go only because I know that the balcony is restricted only for family and meet us back at home." Alessandro said smiling. Mila smiled because she had finally convinced her brothers.

"Yep." Mila chirped.

Mila walked out first and her brothers walked behind her. Alessandro and Vincenzo went back to their cold personality. The powerful aura revolved around them as they walked out. No one looked at Mila, even if she was wearing a funny costume. Everyone in the bar kept their head down and avoided eye contact with Mila's two oldest brothers.

In the elevator, they both separated ways. Mila opened the door to the balcony as she put her golden card in the slot. The heavy metal door opened and welcomed her to the fresh air. It was beautiful, there were plants and vegetables everywhere. There were hammocks, plant beds and it looked very clean. Mila sucked in a deep breath and let it out with a puff. She grabbed a few sunflowers, which happened to be smaller than normal ones. Mila walked over to the plants and admired their beauty as she grabbed a few lavender leaves.