Chapter 7

Rachel's POV

I haven't slept all night. It's currently 6:27am and I have to get up to get ready for a photo shoot in 3 minutes. Last week was so crazy, seeing Chloe again, telling Hunter I want a divorce. It's all insane. My alarm starts to go off. 'Just great' I think then get out of bed. I make my way to the bathroom and open the door. Chloe is standing at the sink brushing her teeth and she is already in her overalls. It has been 3 days since Chloe moved in and it has been great.
"Sorry Chloe, my bad." I say. She spits out her toothpaste.
"Nope it's totally fine I was just getting ready to leave for work anyway." She tells me.
"It's 6:30am why do you need to leave so early, and since when did you get up without someone having to wake you up?" I laugh and she joins in.
"Since Oscar told me to come in early today."
"Okay well do you want some breakfast?" I ask.
"No thanks I will just get something later I'm not that hungry." She says.
"Alright, have a good day at work."
"Yeah, you too" she says then walks out of the bathroom. I have my shower the get dressed into some jeans, a black t-shirt, a red flannel and my blue feather earring. It's weird after all these years I still wear the same thing.

After Blair and I have breakfast we get in my car and I start to drive.
"So mom, you were about to tell me about you and Chloe in the past but then all that stuff happened. Can you tell me now?" Blair asks.
"Of course, so like I said Chloe and I lived in a small town called Arcadia Bay. We went to high school together. She was the school trouble maker and I was the most popular girl. One night I went to a concert and coincidentally she was there too. I saved her from these two guys and we rocked out the whole night. The next day we skipped class and hopped on a train. After that we hung out loads. Eventually we started dating. We were the power couple of Blackwell Academy. We always said we would run away from Arcadia Bay and after we graduated we did. We both moved to California and never looked back. For a year we were happy. Unfortunately Chloe got a job offer in New York. She moved away and I stayed here. That day at the repair shop was the first time we had seen each other in 15 years." I told her.
"Wow, so is she one of the reasons you and dad are getting a divorce?" She asked.
"No, no. Chloe and I have our history but we are just friends now." I say as I pull up to her school. "Right, have a good day. Chloe will be at home but I will be at the photo shoot. Be nice." I say and she laughs.
"Yeah okay, see you tonight." She says as she gives me a kiss on the cheek and gets out of the car. I drive to my photo shoot and get ready.

Chloe's POV

As I walk into the repair shop Oscar is cleaning up a bit.
"Morning Oscar." I say in a cheerful voice.
"Whoa, what happened. Why are you so happy all of a sudden." He asks me while chuckling a bit.
"I'm just in a good mood. Don't make me change that." I joke. "Anyway, why did you need me in so early?"
"Can't I just see my favourite employee early in the morning now?"
"I'm your only employee."
"Okay fine, don't get mad but someone asked if they could see you. They told me to make sure you are completely calm before you see then. I don't exactly know why they told me to calm you but they are in the garage waiting for you. As soon as I hear this mystery person is in the garage I bolt in. Standing right in front of me was non other that Fucking Maxine Caulfield.