Chapter 13

(3 and a half years later. I'm lazy don't come at me)

Rachel's POV

It's been about 4 years since Chloe moved in with me. She has gotten really close to Blair. It had been awesome. Chloe and I watch movies and just hang out like we were teenagers again. We see Max a lot and that has helped Chloe. After my divorce with Hunter I changed my name back to Rachel Amber. I just got back from a photo shoot. Chloe and Blair and in the kitchen making cookies. I pick up the mail and look at it while I walk into the kitchen.
"Hey Chlo, did you see this?" I question and hold up the letter.
"No, what is it?" She asks then makes her way over to me.
"It's from Blackwell. They want to have a 20 year reunion." I say smiling.
"No way." She says.
"Yeah I know right. Are we gonna go?" I ask hoping she says yes.
"Well I'm pretty sure everyone would question things if the most popular girl in school didn't go." She says making her way over to the cookies. "When is it?" She asks.
"5 days." I say. "Blair maybe you could go stay at your grandmas until we get back. It's apparently a week long."
"Sure mom, that would be fine." She says in a happy tone. I don't know what Chloe did all those years ago but she really helped Blair.
"Great so it's settled. We will go back to Arcadia Bay." I say happily.
"Never thought I would be going back there." Chloe says looking at the ground and chuckling a bit.
"Hey, it will be fine I'm sure David isn't such a step-douche anymore." I say and laugh a little. She laughs too.
"Step-douche?" Blair questions and joins us laughing.
"Yeah it's what we used to call him when we were younger." I say then walk out of the kitchen. "I'm gonna go get changed." I shout.

Blair has just left for her grandmas and tomorrow Chloe and I are leaving for Arcadia Bay.
"You excited?" She asks me as we sit on the couch.
"So excited." I reply. "How are you feeling about seeing Joyce again? It's been a while." I say in a sweet voice.
"I don't know Rach. I haven't contacted them since we left that place. I don't know how she will react." She says a little worried.
"Don't worry, I'm sure she will be so happy to see you back." I say putting my hand on her hand and smiling. She smiles back.
"We better get some sleep so we aren't tired for tomorrow." She says getting up.
"Yeah I suppose your right. It's an early flight. We have to leave by 6:30am if we don't want to be late." I say knowing that she will complain.
"Why so early." She whines pulling me up and hugging me.
"Because we want a full day at Arcadia Bay. Now get your ass to bed Price." I say beginning to walk upstairs.
"Night Amber." She says as she walks into the bedroom I got made for her.
"Goodnight Price."