Chapter 15

Rachel's POV

I wake up to sunlight hitting my face from the window of the hotel room. I rub my eyes and look over to Chloe's bed. She is lying upside down, across the bed with her covers on the floor. 'How can someone move so much in the night?' I though and laughed while getting out of bed.
"Chloe. Chloe." I say shaking her shoulder.
"Go away." She says muffled into the mattress while trying to reach of a pillow, luckily for me all her bedding is on the floor. I laugh again and she groans.
"Where the hell." She starts to say while sitting up but then sees her pillows and duvet on the floor.
"What the fuck happened last night?" She says while she rubs her eyes and lies back down.
"I don't know you tell me." I giggled. "Now get up, today is the reunion."
"Great, going back to school. A place I just loved." She says in a sarcastic voice.
"I know you didn't particularly like school but it should be fun to catch up with some people." I say dragging her out of bed.
"For you it should be fun, for me it's just the jocks that hate me for getting you before they could. And Steph and Mikey." She says and gets to her feet.
"Well they should just give up because it's never gonna happen with any of them." I say hugging her. I fee her hug back and put her head on top of mine since she is taller.
"Right, I've got to get ready. So do you." I say walking into the bathroom. I hear some scuffling and then see her to get her clothes. I get changed and wear my red flannel, black ripped jeans, a black t-shirt and my blue feather earring. I don't care that I wear this a lot. It's a good look for me. I do my make-up then walk out of the bathroom to see Chloe in her dads old jacket, a grey t-shirt, some jeans with suspenders hanging off of them and her blue beanie.
"We look exactly like how we looked when we actually went to Blackwell." Chloe jokes and I laugh.
"Well it looks good for the both of us so why change?" I say making my way to the door. "You ready?" I ask quite excited for today.
"Ready as I'll ever be." She says and we both leave the hotel.

We walked to Blackwell and here we are. Chloe and I make our way up the stairs and everyone stops to look at up.
"Just like high school." Chloe whispers to me and walks confidently. I spot Dana, my best friend when I was here, we make eye contact for a second then she starts running towards me.
"OMG RACHEL AMBER!" She squeals.
"DANA WARD!" I squeal back and we hug.
"I've missed you bitch." She says to me.
"I've missed you too." I say back to her and look to where Chloe was but she wasn't there anymore. I look around and I can't find her.
"Looking for your lover?" Dana says. I give her a glare.
"You know that Chloe and I broke up." I say. Dana and I stayed in touch for the first few years of me being in California but we lost touch, I told her about Chloe and I do she should know this.
"Then why are you here with her?" She asks confused. I explain to her everything.
"Oh so you're just friends?" She questions with a bit of disappointment in her voice. Dana was always our number one shipper.
"Yes, we are just friends." I say then look around for her again. I still can't find her. A lot of people come over and talk to me but I'm not interested in what they're saying. I just want to find Chloe.

After a while of speaking to people I go and try to find Chloe. I walk around almost all of campus then realise she is probably in the bathroom. I got to the bathroom and I was right. Standing leaning on the wall and smoking a cigarette was Chloe.
"Hey, why did you leave?" I ask.
"I just didn't want to deal with everyone so I left the situation." She says blankly.
"Okay well you could have just told me." I say putting a hand on her shoulder.
"Yeah I know it's just I wanted you see your friends again and I didn't want you worrying about me." She says while taking a drag from her cigarette.
"You could have at least told me where you were going." I say.
"Yeah okay, next time I will tell you." She says putting out her cigarette. We make our way out of the bathroom and see her. I wanted to avoid her as long as possible but I guess I will have to deal with her now. Chloe sees her too and looks at me with a look saying ''shit is about to go down' I nod to her then She approaches us.