Chapter 10

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoy this and give suggestions for other stories (they have to be stranger things related) thank you and enjoy!!

Will POV:

You didn't go back home, you knew that Lucas and Mike would look for you there. Instead you went to castle Byers, it was whee you went to hide. You looked through a comic book while listening to the rain, you sighed and threw it in the corner. You looked around at all your drawing and pictures, you noticed your dungeon masters guide in one corner. You started to remember, the party playing D&D that night before everything changed, you remembered when it was just the normal party, you, Y/n, Mike, Dustin and Lucas. You looked at your Halloween photo, you all dressed as ghostbusters and y/n as a ghost. You remembered that day, only you five.

"It's stupid." You mumbled through tears. "So stupid." You ripped the photo and threw it to the ground, you teared your drawings of the wall and went to a different picture, but you stopped. You saw a picture of you and y/n, her face mailing brightly at you, you just wanted her to be there with you. You wanted to cry into her arms, and have her tell you it was all going to be okay. You took the picture of the wall and looked at it, a single tear fell onto it. You put it in your pocket and all your emotions started coming back. You teared up another photo and grabbed a baseball bat from the corner, you climbed out and started hitting castle Byers with your bat. You didn't care the rain was on you, tears filled your eyes blurring your view. You kept hitting castle Byers until it broke piece by piece. You threw your bat on the floor and pulled it apart, you fell to the ground and sobbed to yourself. You just wanted y/n, but she wasn't there. You prayed that she would come but she didn't, you hugged yourself and cried more. You pulled the picture out your pocket and put your head over it slightly protecting it from the rain, you just stared at her face.

Normal POV:

You and Max rode in the pouring rain, Eleven holding onto her shoulders and standing on the stubs. You rode to the house you had seen in the void, you looked at the mailbox, house 1438.

"This is it." You announced.

You leaned your bike on the wall and you all walked up to the front door, Max knocked but no one answered. She sighed and stood back next to you and Eleven. El focused on the door and you heard the lock click, the door pushed open and you all walked inside. You noticed a family picture in the front hallway as you took of your hood, you saw Heather next to a grown man and woman.

"This is her house." Max mumbled.

"Yeah it is." You answered.

You all turned your heads when you heard laughing from a room to your left. You walked down into what must be the dining room, as you wake in you saw three people sat at the table, Billy and the two adults from the picture. Their heads all turned to you three with a concerned look.

"Max." Billy smiled, the two adults looked at you questionably.

"We didn't mean to barge in." Max started.

"We knocked but you probably didn't hear us." You smiled.

"I'm sorry who is this dripping all over my living room right now?" The man asked, who you knew must be Heather's father.

Billy chuckled. "I'm sorry. Janet, Tom. This, is my sister Maxine." Billy smiled getting up.

"Oh!" Janet said smiling at all of you.

"And I believe this lovely young woman in the white is her friend y/n." Billy said pointing to you, he seemed weirdly pleasant. "What on earth are you doing here? Is something wrong?" Billy asked when he was closer to you.

"We just wanted to make sure everything was okay." Max answered.

"Okay? Why wouldn't it be okay?" Billy asked.

"Where is she." Eleven asked.

"I'm sorry. Where is who?" Billy asked looked at El.

"Well they're a little burnt I'm sorry-" A voice said from behind Billy, you looked around to see Heather stood there holding a tray of cookies.

Your eyes widened when you saw her. "Heather! This is my sister Maxine and her friend y/n, and I, sorry I did not quite catch your name." He said to Eleven.

"El." Eleven replied glaring at him.

"El. Now what is it you were saying El?" Billy asked. "You we're looking for somebody?"

Eleven looked at Heather and started murmuring. "I- I saw."

"Your manager, at the pool. He sad you guys didn't come in to work today so we got worried." Max interrupted.

"Heather wasn't feeling so hot today, so we though we'd take the day off to nurse her back to health. But you feeling just fine right now aren't you Heather?" Billy asked.

"I'm feeling so much better." Heather smiled. "Do you girls want a cookie? They're fresh out the oven." Heather offered.

You knew something wasn't right in those cookies, you tried focusing in Heather to see what she had put in them. You tired your hardest but you couldn't read her mind, you twitched your eyebrows and your nose trying to see until her mother Janet interrupted. "I'm sorry but are you okay sweetie?" She asked looking at you, everyone turned their heads to you.

"Yeah I'm fine, headaches." You smiled.

You denied their request to stay and headed towards the door, you put the hoods up on your raincoats and walked your bike down the path to the road. You didn't notice Billy staring at you from the door. And you didn't know he knew who you were and what you had done.

Will POV:

You felt it again in the back of your neck, only this time it was stronger. You knew what it meant. He was back, not just anyone, the Mind Flayer.

Thanks for reading! That was 1047 words! I hope you enjoyed and the next chapter is gonna be ready soon!