Chapter 34

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoy this and give suggestions for other stories (they have to be stranger things related) thank you and enjoy!!

You heard the Mind Flayer move around to the broken car, as you shuffled back around to your original spot you tried to think of every exit. You thought your easiest option was through The GAP. You looked back to see the Mind Flayer still at the car. You took a deep breath and you started running over to the stand which Mike, Max and El were hiding behind. You quickly crouched down when you felt the vibration, you poked your head up to see the Mind Flayer roar. It moved back to the center of the mall and your eyes widened in amazement as it started climbing up, it used the ledges to pull itself up and out of the mall. You stood up once you knew it was gone and you ran over to the car. You picked up the damaged walkie and trued to talk to Dustin.

"Dustin can you hear me?" You said through it, not to loudly just in case, you listened to the muffled static then spoke again. "Dustin?" You sighed and dropped Mike's walkie, you heard a roar from the ceiling and you started running to The GAP. 

You stepped over the metal poles and all the clothes on the floor. You walked over to the employees only section and opened the large metal door, you recognized the hallway, it was the same as the one behind Scoops. You charged down the corridor towards the exit. You went down some stairs until you came up to a Elevator at the end of the corridor. You frantically pressed the up button and sighed when nothing happened, you looked at the (you know those things that tell you what floor the elevator is on? Yeah that idk the word sorry, if you know it please tell me) to see that the elevator was going up to the ground floor. You sighed but you knew it meant that Mike, Max and El were in it. When it showed the elevator was coming down you gave a small grin, you ran in when the door opened and you pushed the button to the first floor and the elevator started going up. 

When it opened you walked into a room, you opened another metal door to a shorter hallway. You ran down it and pushed open the door, you sighed and ran down the next hallway. You opened some double doors to reveal the night sky.

(Hold up, ladies and gentleman. Its time

*deep breath*

turn around

look at what you seeeeeeee

in her face

the mirror of your dreeeeeeems

make believe im everywhere

giving in the light

written on the pages is, the answer to our

NEVER ENDING STORYIEEEEEEEEEEE

AHHHAHHHHHHAHHHHHH

Reach the stars

fly a fantasyieeeeeeeee

dream a dream

and wonders you see will beeeeeeieieeeeee

(cue WIll's face)

rhymes that keep their secrets will unfold behind the clouds

and there upon a rainbow is

the answer answer to our 

NEVER ENDING STORYIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHH

STORIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AHHHHHAHHHHHHAHHHHHHH

im sorry i had too its way to iconic) 

As you started running towards the front of the mall you saw Mike running your way with his arm over El, you could see the fear in his eyes.

"Mike whats wrong?" You said running up to him.

"Its Billy. Hes coming." Mike said through panting. You saw Max running back over to you both. Max took El's other side and you all started running down the corridor. You flung open the doors and you all started running down the corridors. You came up to the elevator, Mike let go of El to press the button and nothing happened.

"Oh come on I was just in here!" You exclaimed with aggression.

You could briefly hear a door slam open, your attention was on the elevator so you didn't take notice.

"Billy." You heard Max say, the fear in her voice.

You and Mike turned your heads back to see Max at the door way looking down the small corridor. You started hitting the elevator button quickly but nothing happened. You noticed the wires and settings next to Mike, you moved over and started flipping switches.

"Billy you don't have to do this." You heard Max say, you started breathing heavily as you read through the labels on the switches. "Billy your name is Billy. Billy Hargrove. You life on 4819 Cherry Lane. Billy please I'm Max i'm your sis-" You heard Max say before she gave out a slight scream, you turned you head to see he laying on the ground and Billy charging into the room. 

You felt someone pull you and push you over into the corner of the room, it was Mike. He ran forward and Billy pushed his head into the pipes.

"Mike!" You exclaimed, as you got up Billy picked your up by the collar of your shirt and threw you back down onto the floor. It all went black.

Thank you for reading! That was 864 words! I hope you enjoyed and the next chapter is ready!