Chapter 25

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoy this and give suggestions for other stories (they have to be stranger things related) thank you and enjoy!!

When you walked down the aisle you saw Mike with a walkie in his hand. You knew something was up because you could hear him shouting.

"What is it?" Nancy asked.

"Its Dustin." Mike answered. "I think somethings wrong."

"El do you think you could find him?" You asked.

EL nodded her head.

"Right first im going to fix up your face and her leg." Nancy said.

Nancy cleaned all the blood of your face and you gritted your teeth when the soap touched where the claw had sliced your face. After Nancy was done she put one of those large bandage's on your cheekbone, then she fixed up El's leg.

You helped El walk to the freezer section where you opened each of the freezers for the static affect. El used a ripped up USA flag for a blindfold and you all stood around as she sat in front of you looking for Dustin.

As you all waited in silence you heard Lucas open one of the new coke cans.

"Quiet." Max hissed.

"Sorry." Lucas replied drinking his coke.

"How do you even drink that." Mike asked without whispering.

"Because it delicious." Lucas smirked.

"What?" Mike and Max said together.

"Its like Carpenter's 'The Thing.'" Lucas said for an example.

"Your using a movie to resemble a drink." You said raising an eyebrow.

"Exactly, the original is a classic. No question about it. But the remake..." Lucas took a sip out of the coke and a satisfied sigh after. "Sweeter, bolder... Better." He smiled while everyone looked at him with a confused face.

"Your insane." Mike replied.

"So you prefer the original 'Thing'?" Lucas smirked.

"What? No i'm not talking about 'The Thing', I'm talking about new coke." Mike hissed.

"Its the same concept dude." Lucas rolled his eyes.

"Actually its not the same concept." Mike argued.

"It is the same concept." Lucas snapped.

"No its not." Mike replied.

"Yes it is!" Lucas yelled.

"Hey!" El exclaimed pulling down her blindfold.

"Sorry." Mike said innocently.

"Sorry." Lucas added pulling a weak smile.

"Did you. Find him?" Mike asked breaking the silence.

El sighed. "Yes."

"Where is he?" You aksed.

"Movies." El answered.

"The movies?" Max said raising her eyebrows.

El nodded her head.

"Right lets go there then." Nancy sighed.

As you all walked to the shattered door, Lucas pushed a trolley full of fireworks towards the door.

"The movies?" Lucas started. "Dustin's so freaked out about the gate he decides to go watch a movie? Yeah makes total sense."

"You're positive he said gate and not great?" Max asked ignoring Lucas and turning her head around to El.

"Yeah, like 'this movie I'm watching is great'." Will added.

"Sounded like gate." El answered.

"Which would explain why the Mind Flayer is still alive." Mike added.

"Yeah we just have to shut it again." Nancy continued.

"Then the monster dies." Will added.

"And i can sit down without something happening to my face." You said for a laugh.

"But if not we always have Lucas's fireworks." Max said sarcastically.

"Keep mocking my plan Max. Keep mocking it. I wanna hear you say it again because you keep doubting me." Lucas said with his head high.

You didn't care about a plan, you didn't are how you did it. You just wanted the Mind Flayer to be gone. And it to be really dead and for it to not come back the next year.

OH MY GOD GUYS! I OPENED MY INSTA DM'S TO SEE SOMEONE HAD MADE ME FAN ART! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!

i'm so grateful for you all <3

Thank you for reading! That was 685 words! I hope you enjoyed and the next chapter is ready!