Chapter 2 : Valley of Peace

Shadow's POV

It has been 11 years since my parents died. I years training to get stronger to keep this crystal safe like my parents wanted me to. After resting in that cave I found 11 years ago. I traveled from different villages to find food to survive and survive on fruit in the woods. My fighting has gotten really good that people now call me the shadow warrior after saving them from bandits. I was only called that because no one knew who I really was and snuck up on people like a shadow.

**

Right now I was in a small town finding some material to hopefully make some new clothes that fit. My old outfit was completely worn out from so much traveling. After finding cloth I made me a nice hoodie sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants using a thread of needle.

Once I had my new outfit.  I made sure my hood was on so if Loki found me he wouldn't see my face. I then continue my journey to the next village. The village coming up was called the valley of peace.

'Valley of peace? I heard that a few months ago the dragon warrior defeated Tai Lung a snow leopard. It was also the home of the Furious Five' I thought while traveling through the trees to the Valley of Peace.

"I just hope Loki hasn't had any luck finding me yet," I muttered as I picked up the pace.

'What should I know I can't keep running forward to keep Loki from finding me. I will have to fight him eventually.'

**
A few hours later...

I decided to take a break for a little bit to find something to eat. I then noticed that the trees had some apples in them. So I reached up to the top of the tree I was in and grabbed an apple.

"Perfect this apple looks delicious, " I said before taking a bite of my apple.

'I wonder how close I'm to the Valley of Peace.' I thought while still eating my apple.

Once I was done eating. I then continue my journey to the Valley of Peace.

"I will protect this crystal. I promise mom and dad, " I said looking down at my grass made necklace hidden under my sweatshirt.

**

Three hours later...

After another three hours of traveling. I could see a village was not much farther away. With my eyesight, I could see the top of the buildings.

'It almost nightfall but I'm almost there. Just a little bit more traveling do reach the Valley of Peace.'

"Hopefully my trail is still hard to find. I can't let this crystal get in Loki's hands. It way too dangerous yet I can't keep running. It getting really exhausting running so much. Maybe I can rest in the Valley of Peace for a while longer then I have in the other villages. I have rest in for a day or two. He hasn't found me after 11 years so it may be safe to rest here for a while, " I said while continuing my journey to the Valley of Peace.