Chapter 16 : Loki Victory

A/N: This chapter is longer than the chapters.

I hope you all enjoy reading it.

**

Third person's POV

It was a sunny afternoon in Leopard village. Shadow was about to give her friends a tour of the village. Lin was also coming along saying she had nothing else to do today.

"Alright let go let's get this tour started, " Shadow said once Lin arrived.

"Yeah let's just hope we don't have to deal with any bandits today, " Lin said standing next to Shadow's side.

'Ugh, why does she have to come along,' Tigeress thought.

"We can dream but we know that never will happen. Even if Loki not here they still stealing for him, " Shadow said. "Anyway let's start walking."

While Shadow was leading the way. Lin walked over to the back to talk with Tigeress.

'She better stop looking at my man. I let her know that Shadow is going to be my boyfriend,' Lin thought walking over to Tigeress.

"This place here is called Mr. Wu Bean bun shop. The bean bun here our really good, " Shadow said pointing at a shop that had a lot of customers sitting down at tables eating.

"Are they really that go?" Po asked.

"They are I loved going there every day for my birthday, " Shadow replied.

"Really when is your birthday?" Viper asked.

"Actually it coming up soon, " Shadow said not really telling which day it was on.

'Wow he just said soon but not the actual day,' Po thought.

"What does soon mean?" Crane asked as Shadow was continuing the tour.

"It next week, " Shadow said turning around and seeing Tigeress and Lin all the way in the back talking and glaring at each other.

'Seriously they have been like that since this tour started. What has gotten into them today,' Shadow thought before turning back to face the front.

**

Meanwhile with Lin and Tigeress...

Tigeress's POV

"I see you eyeing Shadow, " Lin said with a growl.

"So I'm what your point?" I asked annoyed.

"The point is that. I have feelings for Shadow  so back off!" Lin stated.

"Oh yeah well I have feelings for him also, " I said blushing still not use to my feelings.

"Yeah well, I plan to ask him out once he is done with this tour. I knew him longer so I bet he pick me over you, " Lin said. "I doubt you even know his birthday next week October 17th, " Lin said walking away.

'Really his birthday coming up soon,' I thought trying to not what Lin said get to me.

'Would he really choose her over me?' I thought before snapping out of my thoughts hearing Shadow call out to me.

"You okay back there Tigeress. You kind of farther behind, " he said looking back at me.

"Yeah, " I replied catching up with them.

"You sure you are okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure. So where the next place to see on this tour?" I asked trying to hide my worry that he might pick Lin over me.