Chapter 18 : Royal Kung fu Academy

Shadow's POV

It has been a few days since Tigeress got sick, but she was finally over her cold.

Today I was finally going to visit my uncle. I was in the middle of brushing my teeth after eating breakfast.

After getting ready to go I head outside of the house and waited for Tigeress to be ready to go. It was just me and Tigeress going. The others said they were going to do something else. They felt the two of us deserve some time alone after finally becoming a couple

**

After a few minutes of waiting outside for Tigeress. She finally came outside.

"Alright ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, do you think your Uncle can help you with your freezing up?" She asked as we started walking away from my house.

"I believe so. I don't know why I freeze up it only when I look into his eyes. I know it can't be fear it may feel like fear yet it doesn't feel like fear. You understand what I mean?"

"Kind of you feel scared but at the same time you don't," Tigeress replied grabbing my hand as we walked through the town to head to the Royal king fu Academy.

"You do understand. Once we're done seeing my uncle. You and I can go have a nice date at a restaurant. My beautiful striped kitten, " I said smiling at Tigeress.

"Sound good to me."

**

After an hour of walking, we finally arrived at the Royal kung fu academy.

"I knock just to make sure someone is here, " I said about to knock on the door. Tigeress nodded.

A few minutes after knocking. The door opened. And I and Tigeress saw a female snow leopard with purple eyes and was wearing a pink bow on her left ear. Standing in front of us.

'Lena my uncle's wife. It's been a while since I have seen her or my uncle. I wonder if they finally had any kids,' I thought.

"It has been a while since. I last have seen you, Lena," I said.

"Wait do I know you?" She asked. "You do look a little familiar, " she said squinting her eyes at me.

"I may be older but I don't think I look that different, but maybe this will help you remember me, " I said pulling out a picture of me and my parents and handing it to her.

She took it and her eyes widened when she saw the picture. Then looked back up at me with a smile on her face.

"Wow, Shadow it has been so long. Since I last have seen you. You grow so much your hair still short like your father I see. You also got your father muscles so great to see you after so long, " she said hugging me.

"Yeah, it has Lena. your grip is as tight as my girlfriend here," I said trying to break free from her hold before she makes me lose all of the oxygen in my body.

"Hey, my grip is not that tight. Besides I don't even hug you that much," Tigeress said punching me in the shoulder once Lena let me go.

"Oh, that's a lie. You have been hugging me nonstop once You found out I had no feelings, for Lin," I said kissing Tigress's cheek making her blush.

"Shut up fine. So what if I hug you a lot it only because I love you," She said.

"You use to have feelings for Lin as a kid, but I see you fell in love with a tiger while you were gone for 11 years. If I'm correct she the Tiger from the famous Furious Five that is talk about nonstop in the new," Lena said.