Chapter 9 : A Mysterious figure & More sercets of past revealed

Third person's POV

It has been a couple of weeks since everyone found out that Shadow was the mysterious Shadow warrior. Every time he was down in the Valley just walking around. Everyone would cheer happy for the return of the Shadow Warrior. Everything was still the same at the Jade Palace his training just got more difficult and was finally off the basic. Since he proved he was ready for more challenging training.

It was almost the end of today's training and Shadow was in the middle of sparring with Tigeress out in the training courtyard.  Shadow pause for a minute to catch his breath after avoiding another one of Tigeress attacks. Once he was recovered he not back on all fours and spoke up. "I'm ready to continue."

Tigeress got back in her fighting position. "Alright, here we go." They circled one another trying to determine who would be the first to strike. Shadow watched her feet in their small choreographed steps as she moved from one side of our circle to another. Suddenly, she stuck out underneath making Shadow duck avoiding her attack. Shadow then quickly snuck behind her a sent a small jab to her side, but she was able to flip over me.  Shadow quickly got back up ready to make his next move.

Meanwhile, a mysterious figure was watching the fight from the shadows...

"Well look what we got here, " A voice said.

The shadows revealed the figure to be a tall white loin with dark blue eyes and a sinister smile on his face. "I finally found you young Shadow. That crystal orb will be eventually and you will die and join your parents." He said chuckling a little. "Until then have fun with your little friends. I have some preparing to so that my plan will work, " he whispered walking away.

Meanwhile back to Shadow and Tigeress spar...

Shadow was charging at Tigeress to strike at her again. When all a sudden he felt a familiar chill go down his spine. Causing him to freeze and get kicked right into the stomach by Tigeress making him fall on the ground.

"Ugh, " Shadow groaned to exhausted to get back up.

Shifu spoke up. "Training is done for the day. You have the rest of the day to yourselves." He hobbled back inside of the Jade Palace. Shadow was still on the ground, but he saw a striped paw reach down to him offering to help him up. He took it and was pulled to his feet.

"Thanks." He said.

Tigeress nodded "Your welcome. You were doing great until you froze." She said.

'Dang it I was hoping she wouldn't notice me freeze up. I wonder if Master Shifu noticed,' Shadow thought but then shook his head remembering that Tigeress was talking to him.

"Sorry, what did you say. I was lost in thought, " he said focusing back on her.

"What happened why you freeze up like that."

Shadow gave her a faint smile. "It was nothing no need to worry."

Tigeress nodded but didn't believe him. She and Shadow have gotten really close that she could tell that something was wrong. Yet decided to leave him alone for now.

**

Shadow's POV

It was now dinner time, but I just staring into space not really hungry. I couldn't stop thinking of that feeling I felt earlier while sparing with Tigeress.

'It felt like someone was watching and not just anyone. It felt like Loki. He can't be here. I'm probably just still shaken up from my nightmare still. Even if it was two weeks ago. I have those nightmares often sometimes once a week and sometimes almost every day of the week.' I thought still not touching my bowl of noodle soup.