Chapter 11 : Loki appearance

Third person's POV

Everyone was now in the kitchen eating Po noodle soup since he was the one who cooked dinner for tonight. Shadow was sitting next to Tigeress at the table like he does every day during mealtime.

'This soup is so good. His father definitely taught him well when teaching him how to cook,' Shadow thought eating some of his soup.

"This soup is great just like always Po, " Viper said.

"Glad you like it, " Po said.

Shadow then stop eating his food. Suddenly getting a feeling something bad was about happen. Tigeress being the closest to him notice his sudden change in behavior.

"Is something wrong Shadow?" She asked causing everyone to turn and look at Shadow.

Shadow shook his head. "No just thought I heard something in the hall of heroes. I'm probably just hearing things, " he replied going back to eating his food.

Tigeress looked at Shadow not believing his response but decided to just let him be for now and went back to eating her food. Shadow sighed glad that she wasn't going to question him any further.

"You sure? Because you really seem jumpy the last few days?" Monkey asked.

Shadow was about to answer until a loud combination was heard this time Shadow was sure he wasn't hearing things this time. Since he noticed everyone else was looking in that direction.

"Maybe you won't hearing things. Sounds like someone really is in the hall of heroes, " Tigeress said.

"My students let's go see who here, " Shifu said.

Everyone stood up and now. "Yes, p Shifu."

**

When everyone arrived in the hall of heroes.  They saw two medium-size brown male loins. There were also two male white loins. Then the last figure was completely cover up with a black cloak standing behind the other loin who look like they were looking for something. They stand in the shadows, for now, to see what they were up to.

"Come on where is it?" One of the brown loins said.

"You idiots be quiet before someone hears us, " The cloaked figure muttered.

Shadow eyes widened recognizing that voice.

'No way it can't be. Yet those other loins look like his main followers Daniel, Leo, Leon, and Shi.' Shadow thought looking at the loins.

"You okay Shadow you seem freaked out?" Tigeress whispered into Shadow's ear.

"I recognize the voice of the cloaked figure, " he replied.

"You do did you meet this guy before?" She asked.

"I tell you later for now let's get rid of them, " he replied.

"That orb has to be here somewhere. This is the right place right sir?" One of the white loins said.

Tigeress nodded."Come on let's get rid of these guys, " she said leading the way.

"I don't know what you're here for but you better leave now, " Shifu commanded.

"Nobody tells me what to do! Besides, I won't be leaving until I get what I came here for, " The cloaked figure stated.