[year 2]

"malfoy!"

my mother and father took me to hogwarts. they were again.. talking to Mr.Malfoy, for like ten hundred thousand years. i see draco right behind him, i don't realize but i push Mr.Malfoy out of my way lightly and Mr.Malfoy looks sorta mad.

"malfoy!" i yell and hug draco, i look up at him. his hair is still slicked back and he just gotten skinnier, not super skinny just a little skinnier, he's also gotten a bit taller. i was also getting skinnier, i was starting to get curves, but stayed the same short height.

draco hugs me back and we stay close, hugged up with each other for a minute while all of our parents talk. and stand next to each and yawn at each other because the parents are getting boring, so we say our goodbyes and head to the slytherin table.

we sit down next to each other, and soon enough we have to go to our rooms like last year. draco is super tall for a twelve year old, well compared to me.

"i'm so happy we wrote this summer." i say walking side-by-side with him, i smile and look up at him.

"i'm glad i had time too." he smirks and i missed his smirk.

"so what did you do?" i ask, curiously.

"oh, just going on trips with my father, like usually, every summer." he says, he sounds bored while saying that.

"that sounds kindve boring." i say, teasing him.

"it really is!" he says and he starts to get angry.

"hey! chill out. don't get mad already at me!" i say trying to comfort him, holding onto his arm.

he takes a deep breath.

"i'm sorry, i'm just a little stressed. i was so ready to come back here." he says.

"it's okay, malfoy." i laugh.

we make it to the rooms and he tells me goodnight and i hug him. i get in my bed and cover up and shut my eyes. before i know it, i wake up. i get dressed out of my sleeping robe. i brush out my hair, and i have wavy hair, y/h/c. draco is waiting for me outside my dorm.

"good morning, draco." i say in my sleepy voice.

"good morning, twit." he teases.

"shut it, malfoy." i tease back and we walk to the cafeteria.

harry comes up to us.

"malfoy." harry says.

"pottah." draco says.

i stay latched on dracos arm.

"what do you what, you poor little-" i stop him.

"hey! don't be rude!" i whisper quietly, in a shouting voice.

the girl with brown wavy hair and bangs, and the red head come up to harry and faces me and draco.

"you must be a weasley, i'm chloe, chloe archie. i greet the red head. "i don't recognize you, you are?" i ask the girl.

"she's a mud blood. part muggle, part witch." draco grits his teeth, and says that.

the girl has watery eyes.

"i'm hermione granger." she says looking at me.

"i'm ron weasley." he shakes my hand.

"stupid mud blood." draco says.

"don't be rude, draco. how do you even know?" i question, angrily.

"she is! ask her yourself. she's a filthy mud blood." he says, angrily.

"i don't think that should matter." i say. "sorry about him.." i apologize to her, she has a tear down her cheek, but she wiped it, and stopped the tears.

"don't give them pity-" i put my hand on his mouth and cutting him off.

"it's nice to meet you guys." i say, taking off my hand  over his mouth.

"at least my father can pay for my things." draco says, i eye him.

"at least no one in gryffindor had to pay their way in, they got in on pure talent." hermoine says, with attitude.

i can tell draco got angry at that, as he breathes heavily.

"no one asked for your opinion, you filthy little m-" i cover his mouth so he can't speak.

"we need to get going, nice talking to you guys." i say as i turn around and drag his arm to follow me to an empty hallway.

"don't be so rude, draco!" i yell, but not too loud.

"all the things i said, was true. do you want me to lie? don't hang out with them, they're filthy little b-" i stop him.

"i get it, malfoy." i say.

"i'm just saying. and stop calling me malfoy. call me draco. unless you want to be called archie your whole life, by me." he says sorta mad.

"okay, okay!" i say.

we go to each lunch. i sit next to draco.

"hey draco." i say.

"hey chloe." he says, while looking at me.

we all eat, and before we know it, the days over.