-year 4-

"i had a bad dream.." i say.

"it'll be okay, what was it about?" he holds me tight.

"y-you and all the other slytherins were making comments about me, laughing and you said you only liked me for my body.' and then you sl-slapped me." i say, trembling.

"n-no i would never say that, i'm so sorry.." he kisses my cheek.

i wrap all my limbs around him, sitting on his lap. he lays down with me on top of him. we fall asleep for the night. we wake up in the morning and he wakes me up to get up for school.

"draco i need some of your clothes, i already have my skirt, i need a robe and tie. pretty please." i sit up as he gets dressed.

"fine," he hands me one of his ties and robes. i forget he's 2 times taller than me. i stand up and i still feel hella sore, but i know i'll be limping all day.

i put on his stuff and it smells like him. i'm in-love with him.. i look in the mirror and i start to laugh so hard.

"d-draco l-look a-at me-" i continue to laugh.

he smirks.

"you look good in my clothes," he comes up to me and hugs me from behind and kisses my cheek.

i blush as he lets go. he grabs my hand and i'm limping to class. i look at him and he's blushing at his work.

we make it to our first class. we sit down together with dracos freezing cold hand on my thigh.

"psst." cedric says.

"what?" i whisper to him.

"why are you limping?" cedric asks, draco hears him.

"because of me." draco says, firmly. gripping my thigh. cedric looks at draco, who's infront of him, hatred fills his eyes.

class starts and draco leads his hand up, right below my skirt now. he moves up and i glare at him.

"draco, what are you doing?!" i whisper to him.

"shut up." he sticks a finger with a ring in me.

"o-" i cover my mouth.

"draco, not in class." i say swatting his hand away. he takes his finger out, he puts his hand back on my thigh gripping it, again.

class ends and i quickly leave. i didnt realize draco isn't near me. i get pulled in a closet by a really warm hand. they turn on the light.

"cedric?! what are you doing. let go of me! i don't love you anymore. you never loved me. you only cheated on me." i say, with tears in my eyes.

"oh come on, that girl meant nothing to me." he says.

"no, i don't care. i don't love you. i love someone else, please let me go." i say, i just want to leave this closet.

he opens the door and pushes me out. i fall on my knees. draco says my name.

"chloe?" draco almost-yells.

"draco!" i yell.

he rushes toward me. he gives out his hand and i tell him everything.

"don't worry, i'll take care of it." he goes in the closet and i come in, cedrics bleeding on the ground. we leave him there. it's just his face anyways. i limp back to his dorm.

as we're walking back,

"still limping?" he smirks.

"yes, obviously." i say, hitting him.