[year 4]

"maybe.. just maybe, i'll ask little pansy out."

i was on the train, once again. for the fourth year. pansy was with draco, so i didn't even bother to sit with them. all she would do is most likely make me jealous.. or make me mad.. somehow. so i say with; hermione, ron, and harry. i sat next to the window.

"so, why did you choose to sit with us this year?" hermione asks, confused.

i look up at her, a little tense.

"stupid, pansy, parkinson." i say looking at hermione. still tense.

"oh.." she says.

"well, at least you're not getting scolded by her. and sitting with us and could be laughing." harry says. he smiles.

i smile back and lighten up. we start talking and actually having fun. the trolly full of sweets comes up to our seat room thing.

"need anything?" the lady asks.

ron looks at me.

"um.. yes. about 4 of everything." i smile, and look back at ron.

the lady gives us four of everything. i remember i always buy draco something. i look a bit disappointed, i can't believe he sat with pansy..

"chloe, are you okay?" harry asks.

i look up, while jumping up quick.

"yes, aha.. i'm fine!" i say, trying to sound enthusiastic.

he shrugs, i look at ron and so does hermione. he's stuffing his mouth with sweets. hermione smirks, and i start to laugh. hermione joins in. after a bit, i fall asleep. and harry wakes me up while hermione and ron is standing up. i stand up so does harry. we walk out the station, i'm last and i don't realize draco is behind me.

"psst" draco says, whispering. i ignore him.

"psst!" he whispers louder.

"what, malfoy." i say annoyed, and i look at him.

"ill handle this later." he rolls his eyes.

i roll my eyes and look tense, clenching my fist. i feel his eyes on my fist and me, hermione, ron, and harry rush and get off the train.

we walk in, and get greeted and i sit at where i usually sit, but scooted far from draco. since pansy is all over him. i glance at him, and he's smirking, liking the attention he's getting from pansy. i get up, i see his eyes on me. i go to sit next to harry, knowing it'll make him jealous. i feel his eyes staring at me.

"what's up? why're you over here?" harry asks, confused. not trying to say in a rude way.

"malfoy is pissing me off. along with pansy. he loves that attention." i close my eyes and clench my fist, hard. i fold my arms, and open my eyes.

"ahh. i see." he says.

they start to talk, i don't say anything, i stay silent which is unusual for me. i still feel dracos eyes on me.

"SILENT!" professor dumbledoor says.

everyone is silent and he does his yearly greeting. we all go to our house common room, i don't walk with anyone. i always walk with draco. i go up to my room and change out of my robe, into some gray sweatpants and a black soft hoodie. i lay in bed and wanna start crying but i keep it together. my eyes water and i get out of bed and go to the common room. i go up to the fire. i sit down. after a few minutes, i go outside the common room, quietly. i walk slowly, and after walking in front of the common room door, i hear someone come out, i go to the nearest corner. and peak. malfoy?! it's malfoy?! i look at my wand in my sweatpants pocket. i don't even care, i get out that hallway i was in and went back to the hallway i was in.