[year 3]

"woah.."

i get finished getting ready and i come downstairs.

"you're really trying to impress them, aren't you?" my mother says, smiling. she's wearing and white and black dress, and my father is wearing a black and white suit.

"yes, i'm trying to make a good first impression." i smirk, and say that proudly. i walk down the stairs and out the door with my parents and we drive the the malfoy manor.

we see not too many, but at least 20-30 other people here. as we walk in i look around, it's beautiful. i look around for draco, but i cant seem to see him. i walk away from my parents and look around for him.

"draco?" i call out his name.

"draco? draco?" i keep calling out his name, and i keep searching.

"yes?"i hear a voice from behind me, and i feel a tall presence behind me, i look behind me.

"woah.." i here draco say.

i study him and smile.

"you don't look too bad yourself." i smirk.

he smirks.

"follow me, archie. i wanna show you something." he smirks.

"okay." i smile and i follow him.

he leads me upstairs and through some hallways and we stop at two doors.

"close your eyes." he says, firmly.

i cover my eyes and he pushes me out the doors, lightly. i can feel the cold air against my skin.

"open them." he says, standing next to me.

i open my eyes.

"wow.." i say in amusement.

i watch the snow fall from the balcony and i look at draco, i cant believe he brought me here.

"i wanted to show my best friend.. the uh, view." he says, softly.

i smile and lean my head on his shoulder. he smirks. i don't want this moment to end, i love this moment, this will be one of my favorite moments i've made with him. he picks up my chin and cups my cheek, with his cold hand, i feel his freezing cold rings. i smile looking at him, he leans in for a kiss, and i blush and our lips is just a few inches apart.

"guys, dinner is ready." my mother opens the doors, leading us to jump back and stops my heart from doing mini backflips. i look disappointed. but it's not dracos fault.

"okay, we'll be there in a few." draco says.

my mother said okay, and walks away.

"we should get going there." he smirks.

i look a bit sad, at the ruined moment..

"okay." i say, smiling.

he grabs my hand, his hands are even more cold and we start to walking down the way we got to the balcony, we make it to the dining table and i sit next to draco.

"it's a pleasure to meet again, archie." Lucius says.

i glare at him.

"pleasure." i say.

"not very friendly, are we?.." he says slowly.

"mhm." i say looking at draco and smirking.

draco smirks back.

the food is presented on the table.

"dig in!" narcissa says.

i don't touch anything, because of my low appetite. i look at my father and mother eating, i look at draco eating, he glances at me and whispers,

"are you gonna eat anything, archie" he whispers in my ear.

i whisper back.

"no, i'm not very hungry."

he nods his head, but he looks a bit worried. soon enough it's time to leave, everyone is wishing everyone goodbye.

"i'll see you at hogwarts, archie." draco smirks.

i hug him and say goodbye. i don't want to leave. we get in our car and drive home and before we know it, i'm home. i quickly change and lay on my bed and cover up with my soft slytherin blanket. i quickly fall asleep and the break goes by fast. before i know it, i'm packing up and getting ready to go back to hogwarts.