-year 4-

i wake up and put on a movie. i keep the movie on as i look through malfoys clothes. i get his new quidditch jersey on the back it says;

d. malfoy.
     07.

on the front it says slytherin.

i take off my pants and keep my underwear on. i get back in bed to stay comfortable and his quidditch jersey is huge on me. considering i'm 4'11 compared to a 6'2 foot tall boy.

"you look cute in my new quidditch jersey, it's quite expensive though.." he says softly, his voice is deep but goes deeper as it is his morning voice.

he sits up and we make eye contact. i love his silver pretty eyes. i cant resist them. i look away first. he pulls on me and sets me down on his lap. i feel something hard. i try to adjust myself.

"stop moving your pretty little ass." he whispers in my ear.

i stop moving, but i kiss him softly. he smirks and kisses me back, softly. which is surprising. i turn around but i stay on his lap. he puts his arms around my waist and his neck on my shoulder and kisses my cheek.

i fall asleep later in the movie we're watching. i can hear draco mumble something as he lays me down on him, i'm more on the sleep then awake side.

"i love you, archie." he says it quietly but aggressively.

i fall asleep completely, blushing, and trying not to smile.

~-~

i wake up and dracos gone. i put on some of him sweatpants and i leave his dorm. i go to the gryffindor common rooms and i go to ginnys dorm.

she's crying. what?!

"what's wrong ginny?!" i say, hugging her.

"harry. harry, he cheated on me with cho chang!" she says, sobbing. i keep hugging her.

"but i do know who might like you.." i say, softly.

"w-who?.." she looks surprised, but tears streaming through her eyes.

"luna." i smile.

"luna lovegood?!" she glows up.

"luna lovegood." i say, she wipes the tears from her eyes.

"and to make you feel better, cho is like in-love with cedric diggory, so.. they're not gonna last." i say, smirking.

"then the 'chosen one' is left with no one." i smirk.

we both start to laugh and there's a knock on the door.

"come in!" ginny says, her voice cracks a bit. i mean she's sad, she's in a breakup.

it's luna with a basket of stuff. she sits on ginnys bed and hugs her.

"i heard about what happened.. just know it'll be okay. we're here for you, and i brought you some stuff." luna says, smiling.

"awwe, you didn't have too luna-" ginny gets cut off.

"it's the only thing i could do. i feel bad." luna says shyly.

"anyways.." luna dumps the basket out.

"i made us three matching earrings." luna smiles.

ginny smiles back, so do i.

luna passes the sets of earring out.

"here's some deserts i got for you, and a few gifts you can unwrap, and i made you a necklace with a charm on it, keeps away the nargles." luna smiles, whiling handing ginny the stuff.

"don't worry, chloe. i got you a necklace aswell, of course the same one just green instead of red." luna smiles, and hands me the charm necklace.

"thank you, luna. it means a lot." ginny blushes.

ginny unwraps one out of three presents, it's a necklace with a piece on it that her father wears.

~-~

i'm back in my dorm, and change into some short black shorts and i sit in my bed looking at the earrings. draco comes in.

"did you go see pottah?" draco says, angrily. he walks towards my bed.

"no. i checked on ginny, she was cheated on by potter." i say.

"are you sure?! not what he fucking told me." he raises his voice.

"excuse me? i did not see another boy. ginny and luna arent boys. why do believe your enemy over me?!" i say.

"i don't know." he says.

i wrap my arms around his neck and i kiss him.

"i'm not cheating on you, i love you." i say, softly.

his face glows up and tears are in his eyes. i unwrap my arms.

"i-i'm sorry i-" draco cuts me off.

he pushes me down and lays on me, cuddling me.

"i love you too, archie." he smiles.

~-~

he falls asleep on my chest, and i smile and fall asleep with my arms around him.

~-~

note: guys sorry this chapter is short and i haven't posted in a bit, i'm working on a new story with draco in it aswell! much love, comment if you like the story so far! love you guys.