-year 4-

i wake up and dracos gone? i get up and slip on some gray sweatpants. i leave his dorm and the common room, i see ginny and harry snogging. i walk past and i smirk, i see platinum blonde hair, i walk towards him.. what the fuck..

he's talking to a gryffindor.. is that lavender?!

"hey, draco." i say, harshly.

"i'm busy right now." draco groans, turning to me, and widens his eyes, realizing who he just said that to.

"oh, that's fine, i mean i'll just go talk to blaise, or even cedric." i snap, tears form in my eyes.

"no- chloe, wait-" he says, while i walk off.

i run off to the ravenclaw common room and go talk to luna.

"luna, am i not good enough. i mean obviously not.. he's talking to a damn gryffindor, he left me to talk to lavender, fucking, brown." i say, trembling over my words.

"oh chloe, don't say that. you're way much better than lavender brown, you're chloe archie. he probably just wants to find a way to make you mad, love." luna says, smiling, and hugging me.

~-~

i fell asleep in lunas dorm. i wake up and i see luna making some earrings, they both have two lime-green jewels on them. she comes up to me and puts the earrings through my ear. i smile.

"i should get going.." i say, softly.

"okay! bye chloe!" luna says, smiling.

i leave and i go to the slytherin common room. i clench my fist at the draco thing, i walk up to my dorm and dracos on my bed.

"leave." i snap.

"chloe-" i cut him off.

"may i repeat, leave." i say, demanding.

"no, let me explain." he says standing up.

"you know what? fine. make it quick." i say, snapping.

"look, i don't like lavender. i only want you, okay? plus, i don't even like gryffin-" i cut draco off.

"then why were you talking to one?"

"because we were discussing something about you, it was how i was supposed to.. i don't know- ask you out." draco replies.

my face goes red. draco comes up to me and picks my face up with his hand, i smile and kiss him.

"archie, will you be my girlfriend?" he asks.

"of course, malfoy." i smile.

his pale cheeks go red and it's very easy to notice. i grab his hand and slap his face with my other. he groans.

"you're gonna regret that." draco says, holding his cheek where i slapped him. i let go of his hand.

"oh will i, draco?" i tease.

he smirks.

he comes chasing after me and i and run on the bed and roll off of it and roll under the bed when he can't get me.

"ha!" i yell.

"you little-" draco says.

i laugh and i come out and he tackles me on the bed and bombards my face with little pecks. i laugh.

"draco!" i yell.

he doesn't stop. he slaps my face lightly. draco kisses my lips and i smile and kiss him back. he deepens the kiss and i smile and i put my hand on his chest.

draco smirks and i take my top off and he stops kissing me and stares for a bit and he takes his top off and i blush. he unbuckles his belt and drops his pants and i can see his bulge excited through his underwear, he takes off his underwear, oh god, i'm gonna die.

"you've been needing a punishment, archie." he smirks.

i smirk back and he gets on top of me and un-clips my bra. draco takes off my shorts and underwear and he teases me by slapping the tip on my clit. i whimper a bit.

"you like that, hm?" draco questions, harshly.

"m-mhm.." i choke out, while whimpering.

he slaps my ass, really hard. leaving a red hand print.

i moan softly.

draco slowly goes into my pussy.

"make a sound and i'll have to add more punishments." draco adds.

he fastens the pace and i put my hand over my mouth, biting my lip. i whimper, softly.

"what was that?" he groans out.

"n-nothing-" i choke out, taking my hand off my mouth.

draco goes faster and i moan softly. shit.

he puts his hand on my throat and grips it, with his other hand he circles my clit and i moan again.

"d-dra-draco i-i'm not m-meaning t-to-" he cuts me off.

"it's okay, just know what you'll expect." draco moans out.

we both cum at the same time and he keeps going and i grip the bed sheets as i lean my head back and he slaps my ass, causing me to whimper. i arch my back and he sticks two fingers inside me aswell.

"fuck.." he moans.

"d-DRACO~!" i scream out.

"yeah, that's right.. scream my name." he teases.

i cum on his dick and he cums inside me. he pulls out and kisses me. i smile. draco grabs some clothes and puts them on and he gives me some sweatpants and hands me my bra and i grab a hoodie of his. i hug him and draco tackles me on the bed with kisses and lays my body on his and we fall asleep cuddling.

~-~

note from me!: so like, the first chapter is out of my new story, it's been out for a bit! but i'm also working on another chapter or it. i really like it so far, and i feel way more experienced. i'm sorry this chapter is short also, i just wanna keep this story going considering it was 2k+ view which is amazing! thank you guys so much. i know 2k doesn't sound like a lot but it is to me. i cant believe you guys are taking your time out of your day to read my books. thank you guys, i never thought i would get this far to be honest. i love you guys, much love x! - chl03er