2

no one pov

tae thanked the taxi driver as he got out of the car. he opened the trunk to garb his bags, before making his way inside.

after he got through security, which took forever, he found and empty seat. he sighed in relief and made his way to the seat. he placed his 2 suit cases next to his chair, and held his mini backpack in his lap.

taehyung grabbed his phone to text jimin. he opened contacts and tapped on his besties profile.

-------------------------------------------------------------

main hoe 💜

tae- hi hoe im at the airport

chim- ok cool

tae- im gonna miss you :(

chim- same. but youll be with your hyung right?

tae- yeah..and i think his husband too

chim- oh cool! see? maybe you can make some friends or sumn

tae- yeah ig

chim- just have fun. you cant go back anyways. so make the most of it

tae- ok chim..oh! and make sure to send me a video of hobi hyungs dance compatition.

chim- oh yasss i'll do that teehee

tae- oki thx..my flight was just called igtg

chim- ok boo..have fun xoxo

tae- kisses

--------------------------------------------------------

tae sighed as he got up from his seat. he sheepishly threw on his backpack, as he grabbed his suit cases. some might say he brought too much. but thats just tae. he always over packed, in case of emergencies.

-

"thank you.." taehyung said as he entered the plane.  he sighed as he made his way to his seat. a pout on his face, as he couldnt sit in first class as he usually did.

he found his seat and sat down. atleast he got the window seat. but he was hating the fact that he had to sit next to a stranger. he just decided when the stranger arrived, he would put in earphones, so they wouldnt bother him.

-

"um hello.." tae turned his gaze, from looking outside the small window, to the seat next to him. there was a man, maybe a few years older, with black hair, and a sweet smile.

"hello.." tae said. "my names bogum." the man held out his hand for a hand shake. tae decided he might as well get to know the guy, sense he was being nice. "taehyung.." tae said as he shook the mans hand.

~a few hours later~

"waitwaitwait.. you cut your own hair on accident?" bogum said trying not to laugh. "it wasnt my fault, the scissors slipped." tae said with a small pout, even though the both ended up laughing together.

"so.. are you staying in the country side?" bogum asked after the laughter died down. tae nodded. "yeah im visiting my cousin for the summer, you?" "nah..just a stopping at the airport before i go on my next plane." tae nodded as they kept talking through the flight.

the two ended up exchanging instagrams by the end of the flight, to stay in touch. "see ya tae.." bogum said waving, as he walked to his next flight. "byeeee." tae waved back as he walked to bag pick up.

-

after he collected his two, very distinct, pastel suitcases covered in stickers and paint, he pulled out his phone to text jin.

--------------------------------

jin hyung

tae- im walking outside the airport

jin- yay! ok cool. i'll be waiting outside.

tae- kk

----------------------------

tae walked out of the airport. observing his surroundings. it was probably the smallest airport he's ever seen. almost no people were walking around. he was basically the only one walking to the exit.

he sighed as he walked outside the airport, looking for his hyung. not even knowing if he could find him, because he hasnt seen him in like 8 years.

"tae? tae!" taehyung heard a voice calling his name. he whipped his head around and saw a handsome man waving at him, with a huge smile on his face. tae waved and made his way over.

"tae? is that really you? you'v grown so much!" the man said before pulling him into a hug. "jin hyung?" tae said, currently being squished to death. "oh..sorry..its just, i havent seen you in so long.. you looks so.. grown up." jin said pulling away from the hug. tae gave a small smile, not really knowing how to respond.

"well lets get going, everyones excited to see you!" jin said grabbing taes suitcases and walked away. tae followed like a puppy. avoiding mud puddles, and dirty looking areas. 

"here we are!" jin said as he walked up to a beaten, old, dirty, pickup truck. tae looked at the old car in a face of almost disgust, but played it off, not wanting to be rude. "yeah lets go.." tae said as jin opened the door.

the elder put the bags in the back seat as tae climbed into the passenger seat. after tae closed the door, jin was already in the drivers seat, ready to drive off. "ready?" jin said in excitement. tae only nodded, not wanted to blabber out something mean about the dirtiness.

tae pulled out his phone, but sighed as it said no bars. jin chuckled at the boy as he put his phone away again. "dont worry tae, theres wifi at the house.." taes face lit up at that statement. that meant he could hopefully stay in his room for most of the summer. "cool."

"oh and before i forget, we have to go into town before we get home, i have to get some groceries." tae nodded at his cousin as he turned his attention outside the window.

grass. thats basically all he saw. grass, and trees. not a building in sight. some might say it was peaceful, or relaxing. but tae loved the city, not seeing a building in sight was the weirdest thing for him.

he took a deep breath as he leaned on the dirty window. 

theres no going back now....

_________________________________________________

hey yall.. sorry for the kinda short chapter, but i didnt want to fill one chapter with many different plots, y'know? this was more of a filler <33

and ik there hasnt been any taekook yet, but just wait <3

i love you all!! hope you have a good day!!!

xoxoxo

~bbytae