17

no one pov

"come onnnn!!!!" tae whined dragging his boyfriend down the stairs. jungkook chuckled trying to fix his shirt, that he just put on. "ok ok, im coming. stop rushing me." jungkook said with a laugh. tae giggled but continued to drag the elder.

"morning tae!" jin beamed as the two sat in the kitchen. "morning!" tae smiled back, excited. jin giggled at his cousin. "you seem excited." jin said. tae nodded his head quickly. "why wouldnt i be?! my bestest of best friends is coming to visit for the summer! the last time i saw him was when we got all my stuff last year!" tae shouted for exageration.

jin shook his head as he grabbed two plates. "im guessing you want breakfast too kook?" jungkook nodded. "uh yes please." he smiled. jin nodded with a smile. the eldest plated some eggs and bacon before handing it to the boys.

as they were eating, taehyung golfing down his food as if it was his last, but dont blame him he was excited, joon entered the kitchen. "morning guys!" he said pecking his husband. he saw jungkook and tae eating and shook his head.

"did you fall asleep here again kook? you should just move in already.." he smiled. jungkook looked up from his food. "or tae could move in with me." he said casually making taehyung choke on his food.

"what?" the -now- blue headed boy asked. jungkook smiled but ignored him making the other two laugh. taehyung pouted with a "fine." in response. namjoon started eating, along with jin before yoongi entered.

"oh your up early.." tae said noticing the older. yoongi scoffed lightly. "if i didnt wake up by myself. you woulda screamed for me to. cause you want me to meet your friend or whatever." tae giggled and nodded his head. "yep. your right." yoongi rolled his eyes. "why do i have to meet him again?" tae giggled once more.

"just cause. trust me, you'll like him." tae said with a slight smirk. yoongi ignored him comment and grabbed some food.

-

"ahhhh!! hes here! he just texted me! ok lets go outside!!!!" tae screamed as he ran out the front door and pulled on a pair of converse. the others laughed and made their way out side as well. only to see a bouncy, and smiley taehyung waiting for them.

"alright people, lets-" tae was caught off when he saw a taxi drive into the drive way a little ways away from him. he smiled widely when he saw a boy dressed in a baby pink crop top, and some mom jeans. paired with doc martins, round clear glasses, and a baret (hat). he was carefully stepping out of the taxi, carrying his multiple designer bags.

"jimin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" tae yelled, bolting his legs over to the pink haired boy. jimin looked up from the mud and saw taehyung running for him. he smiled widely, his eyes disappearing in his happiness.

"taetaee!!!!!!!!!" he yelled and waved his hand before being tackled in a hug. he giggled and hugged taehyung back tightly. it felt amazing to hug his friend after sooooo long.

"i missed you." ta said still in the hug, jimin giggled again. "yeah, well you left me for some boy so its not my fault." tae smiled with a laugh before lightly hitting jimins back.

-

"uhh..we're here too." tae and jimin broke the hug seeing the other 4 boys standing there awkwardly. tae giggled. jimin smiled and waved his little baby hand. "hiiii!! im jimin!" the small boy beamed. the others practically cooing (well other than yoongi as he didnt come outside yet).

"hi! im jin, taes cousin! your so cutee!" jin smiled. jimin giggled at the compliment. tae rolled his eyes playfully. "yeah until you eat his food. then he'll beat you with his tiny hands." the others laughed as jimin hit the back of taes head. taehyung turned to jimin with a playfull mad face, but jimin just giggled and blew a little kiss.

"im namjoon, jins husband. tae talks about you nonstop. i can see why you guys are friends. you guys behave like twins." the two smiled, but jimin correcting him. "soulmates, actually.  but thankyou." the blue haired nodded in agreement.

"uh im jungkook." jungkook said. almost nervously. jimin giggled at the older. "your cute. i can see why tae ditched me for you." jungkook couldnt tell if it was supposed to be nice or shady, so he just nodded.

jimin giggled again. "sorry, did that sound mean i didnt mean to." he smiled sweetly. jungkook smiled and nodded again. jimin leaned to taes ear, so the others couldnt hear him. and whispered. 

"hes hot." tae nodded in total agreement. jimin nodded and leant in again. the others getting curious at what they were saying. "i bet his dick is good too, isnt it." 

taehyung visible blushed hard, as he made eye contact with his boyfriend. who was watching the two curiously. taehyung then looked at jimin who just giggled and pulled away. tae slapped him, to which he laughed again. "im not wrong though..am i?" the smaller said outloud.

tae shook his head, to which jimin laughed again. "your not wrong about what?" jin asked confused. jimin smiled. "nothingggg." he said cutely. jin sighed. "i can already tell you too are gonna be a hand full arent you?" the two nodded and giggled.

-

jin sighed and looked around. "wait wheres the cat?" everyone other than jimin looked around, seeing yoongi was missing. jimin cocked his head in confusion. 'wait- a cat?" tae giggled. "not an actual cat. yoongi, hes the one i was telling you about." jimin 'ohh'ed with a nod. tae smiled. "but if you want to see a cat, i can show you daisy. i named her last year."

jimin giggled. "maybe later!" tae nodded. while taehyung nodded at jimin, yoongi walked outside towards the group of people, still unable to see a certain mochi boy yet.

"yo! losers!" he yelled (half) jokingly. the others looked at him, as he walked up. "finally, where were you?" yoongi rolled his eyes at joon. "excuse you. i dont see you up all night producing music. so eat a dick, you koala." he said crossing his arms.

namjoon gassed exaggeratedly as the others laughed. then yoongi saw the new comer, standing cutely in a nice outfit. yoongi smirked and looked the boy up and down.

the others laughter died down, and stayed quiet when they saw yoongi and jimin looking at eachother. watching where this is gonna go.

"hey..." yoongi said. jimin looked down as a blush tinted his bread cheeks. "um hi...im..jimin.." he said shyly. "yoongi." the older said still looking at the smaller male.

-

meanwhile taehyung and jungkook smirked at eachother as they witnessed a very familiar situation.

it was about to be a long summer....

____________________________________________

omggg its overrr :(((

happy birthday to the most amazing leader everrrrrr!!! <3

^ hes so cute i canT-

anywaysssssss im so happy for all of you that enjoyed this story! a new one is coming out tomarrow!!!!

luve chuuu

xoxoxoxoxo

~bbytae