7

no one pov

tae sat upon the grass and small flowers, as he was focused on his sketches. today, the house was a little chaotic and he needed some peace and quiet while he sketched up outfit ideas. so he grabbed his sketch book, his favorite pencil and eraser, and headed out the door. and he walked.

he walked past the driveway, past the barn, up a smallish hill, until he saw a tree surrounded by small white flowers. he smiled and walked towards the tree. he sat himself down on the shady grass, and started sketching. 

it was peaceful. the only sounds were the ones of the wind blowing the tree branches. it was a nice break from the loudness of life.

-

after a while he felt a presence behind him. the boy kept him self focused though, waiting to find out who it was. then he heard it.

"hey you,"

taehyung knew that voice too well by now. and he wasnt complaining. he could listen to that voice for hours on end.

tae looked up from his book, and saw jungkook walking up to him. tae gave a small smile. "what? are you stalking me now?" tae asked jokingly. jungkook gave a soft smile to the boy. "maybe..." tae let out a small gasp, as he flew some lose grass up to the raven haired boy.

"creep." tae said giggling. jungkook smiled and sat down next to the ash blond. "kidding. nah. i actually come up here sometimes. and well, you were already here.." taes smiled dropped ever so slightly. 

"o-oh..i-i can go.." tae said about to stand up, until he felt a hand on his wrist. he looked over to jungkook. "you can stay." 

that was all taehyung needed, to sit back down. "so..why do you come up here?" tae asked, getting back to a comfortable position on the ground. jungkook shrugged. "i dont know..just thinking, i guess.." tae nodded.

"anyway..what ya' doin'?" jungkook asked peeping into taes lap, where the sketch book lay. tae got shy. "o-oh..im drawing for my summer project." jungkook nodded. "what ya' drawing for?" 

"uh..just random sketches and outfit ideas...i-im going to fashion school with my best friend, and we were supposed to do summer projects together..and well, im here, so i decided to just work here instead."

jungkook nodded at the boy, who was slowly getting shy. "can i see?" jungkook asked, taking in the beauty of a boy, sitting right next to him. tae looked down, trying to hide a shy smile. "i wont laugh i promise." jungkook said jokingly.

"ok..." tae said quieter than before, as he passed over the sketch book. jungkook took it happily, as he flipped through every page. his face full of shock. "wow..." he almost whispered. tae blushed.

"so this is for school?" jungkook asked still not taking his eyes off the book. tae nodded. "y-yeah.." jungkook nodded flipping through more pages full of sketches.

" jungkook nodded flipping through more pages full of sketches