10

no one pov

the gang (tae, kook, joon, jin, and yoongi) got out of the pick up truck, and walked to the town square. taehyung was actually way more excited, now that he was 'going' with jungkook. he didnt know if it was a date or not. but he was assuming so.

"c'mon guys, everyones over there." jin said pointing to the main area. they all nodded and followed the oldest.

tae gasped at the beautiful set up. there were fairy lights strung up everywhere under the evening light. music playing through loud speakers, just the right volume. kids running around the grass with their friends. adults talking and walking around. plenty of food for everyone. it was quite stunning.

"wow..." tae whispered, talking to himself. "you like it?" tae jumped a little from the sudden voice. he turned his head and saw jungkook smirking at him. tae blushed from his gaze. "uh..yeah. its really pretty.." jungkook nodded and grabbed tae's hand, shocking the younger boy.

"c'mon i'll show you around." tae nodded, a pink tint covering his cheeks.

meanwhile their hyungs were watching from a distances. namjoon chuckled at the boys. "theyre cute." jin nodded. "see i told you, they would happen. and you guys doubted me." jin said confidently. yoongi rolled his eyes. "so can we get food?" jin chuckled but nodded his head.

-

"see? look." jungkook said, bringing taehyung to the different booths. theyre were games, and food booths scattered all around. tae eyed the whole area, and landed on a booth with a huge bear stuffed animal, hanging from the prize stand.

jungkook saw the younger and made a plan. "c'mon lets go play some games.." jungkook said as he dragged the boy to the exact place he wanted to go. tae blushed, remembering they were still holding hands.

-

"oh! hey kooks. ya wanna play?" a lady working the booth asked. it was the game where you have to knock down the cans with a ball. jungkook basically was unbeatable in this game. like he was really good.

"yes tzuyu. here." jungkook said handing here a few dollars. she nodded at jungkook. but then her eyes landed on a cute boy, standing slightly behind the raven haired. he looked almost shy.

"oh. hello there. im tzuyu." she said giving a warm smile. "...hello. im taehyung." he said giving a cute little wave. jungkook visibly cooed at taehyung, not going unnoticed by tyuzu. she smirked knowingly.

"alright jungkook. here ya go." she said handing him three baseballs. jungkook thanked her and easily knocked over the first stack of cans. he smirked when he heard a little gasp from behind him.

jungkook threw the second ball. and..an easy win. the third..another win. taehyung was in a little shock. like how was he so good at the game? meanwhile tzuyu shook her head at the show off.

"alright you big show off. what prize ya want?" jungkook glanced back at taehyung, and smirked. he pointed up at a big stuffed bear with fluffy beige fur.

 he pointed up at a big stuffed bear with fluffy beige fur