14

no one pov

it was the day after jungkook told tae about his little sister. Taehyung was currently sketching a rough draft for his picture for the older, when jimin decided to call. taehyung got excited and answered right away.

"hi jiminie!" tae said. "hi tae! omg! you're gonna be back in a week! im so happy, we're gonna go shopping and dye you're hair. and spend all our time together for the last 2 weeks of summer!!!" jimin shouted excitedly.

taes face lit up at the thought of shopping. gucci sales, and new outfits. he couldnt wait. "i know! i was kinda sad about leaving, but i miss you so much! i wanna see you so baddd!" tae whined through the speaker, making his friend giggle.

"me too taetae. but i'll see you in a week!" tae smiled. he missed his short friend. the two talked for a few more minutes. mostly about gucci and ulta sales, and college classes. jimin had to go though, because tannie needed a walk. the two said their goodbyes.

tae looked at the window, deciding to take a break from drawing for a while. he smiled as he saw jungkook walking outside. with a happy smile he rushed downstairs and outside.

-

"kookie!!!" tae yelled as he skipped to the older boy. jungkook smiled faintly as he continued with his wheelbarrow. "guess what?" tae beamed in happiness. "what?" jungkook said not making eye contact. tae smiled more, not noticing the olders behavior change.

"im going back to the city in a week! i cant wait to see jiminie, and hobi hyung, and tannie and-" tae stopped talking as he saw jungkook ignoring him. his smile dropped.

"whats wrong?" tae asked. jungkook shrugged, still keeping his eyes on his work. "nothing." tae pouted.he reached out for the ravens' arm. "kookie-"

jungkook moved his arm quickly so tae couldnt reach it. "just leave me alone!" jungkook snapped. tae flinched backwards at his outburst.

"w-what?" tae asked in a smaller voice this time. jungkook sighed. "just go away tae." "but why...what happened? i was just telling you about me going back to-" he was caught off by jungkook.

"yes i know tae! thats why! look i get that this-" he pointed back and forth between him and taehyung. "- was just like a summer fling, or whatever. but i dont want you to go ok!? so just leave me alone, so i wont get more attached. so just, go inside and talk to you're city friends and leave me alone."

jungkook finished, and walked away without giving tae a mere glance. the ash blond just stood there, trying to hold back his tears. he watched the older walk away. 

with a sniffle he walked back into the house, ignoring the calls from his cousin. he walked to his room and close the door, before collapsing on his bed. letting his tears fall.

-

the next day, taehyung stayed in his room. he woke up late and laid in his bed all day. he ignored jimins calls. he ignored jins knocks on the door. he ignored everything. it was just him and his thoughts.

of course he didnt want to leave the older. but he subconsciously knew their relationship would end when summer was over. he had a life to get back to. he had college, and friends. he couldnt just leave all of that for some boy, could he?

-

two days later, ta finally got out of his room. but he didnt leave the house. he went to get breakfast, lunch and dinner. if it wasnt for food, he would stay in his room. but he was doing something though. he finished his drawing for jungkook. he probably wouldnt give it to the older anymore, but at least he could keep the memories.