6

no one pov

taehyung has been at the farm for about a week now. everyday, having to wake up and get the eggs for breakfast. and everyday jungkook ends up helping him. but taes not complaining. he really likes spending time with the older.

other than in the mornings, taehyung has been spending a lot of time in his room. just drawing and sketching (mostly outfits), and on social media. the young boy isnt motivated to do anything. it was now when he realized how much he relied on the city life to keep him busy. 

but now...there isnt any loud noises, big buildings that touch the sky, or thousands of people rushing around him. it was like the whole world froze. it was a weird feeling for the boy, so he tried to erase it. and by erasing it, he just stayed in his room, not focusing on the quiet world around him.

-

now, taehyung is sitting on his bed. his sketch book in his lap, and his pencil in hand. he wanted to draw something, but there was one problem. his mind was blank. he didnt know what to draw, so he just let his hand take over. not thinking about the page, barley even looking at what he was drawing. letting his hand take full control of the granite pencil, stroking itself on the thick and expensive drawing paper.

after his hand stopped subconsciously, his brain realized he was done with the drawing. taehyung pulled his arm away from the page to see what he drew. 

tae let out a soft gasp, and his face turned confused. he looked back and forth between the page and his hand, still holding the pencil. 

on the page was probably the most elegant thing he's seen. a beautiful face, with piercing eyes, starring right back at him. i guess it makes sense, he drew basically the one thing on his mind for the past days.

 i guess it makes sense, he drew basically the one thing on his mind for the past days

(credits to artist) ^

-

jeon jungkook.

tae didnt know weather to groan in annoyance, or keep starring at the pencil markings. it was hurting his brain. he needed a break from thinking.

with a sigh. he closed his book, and made his way out of his room.

he walked downstairs, seeing jin on the couch. "oh finally your out of your room. wanna do something?" jin asked. tae shook his head. "i..i need to go think.." with out any more words tae walked out the door.

jin looked to his husband, with a confused face. namjoon shrugged in confusion. jin sighed and shook his head at the silly boy. "that kid..."

-

-

tae was running. with no where to go. or anywhere he wanted to go, just running. after a short while he found himself at the barn side.

with a sigh, he sat down, on a cleanish spot, trying not to get his clothes dirty. the boy huffed and placed his elbows on his knees. starring in the distance, zoning out from the world around him.