Age of Discovery

???: "Well well! What do we have here then, huh?"

Y/n: "Just by looking, I can tell ya that you've got back problems out the ass, bitch."

The woman in front of him laughed as he spoke, causing her... *ahem* A S S E T S to jiggle like they had a fucking mind of their own.

Y/n: "I don't even think Artorias were as big as those, fucking christ."

Abzu: "Speaking as someone who laid with Tiamat. Those are still impressive."

Y/n: "How big are Tiamat's anyway?"

Abzu: "Ohoho, you'll learn soon enough."

???: "So, the fuck are you lot doin' here?"

Ophelia: "We're here from the Chaldea security organisation."

???: "Ha? Chaldea? The fuckin' nerds with their telescopes!? Yeah, no. Boys, get rid of 'em!"

A few of the pirates reached for their weapons before Y/n raised one hand.

A golden light erupted from behind him as the gate of babylon opened.

Gilgamesh smirked as Drake saw the sword that emerged from the gate.

Y/n: "How 'bout this. You and I will have a duel. The winner gets to command the loser to do whatever."

???: "Heh, fair enough then. Should probably introduce myself first though. Name's Francis Drake."

Y/n: "

Y/n: "... Fuck me sideways."

Drake: "Heh, if I win then I might."

Y/n suddenly felt a shiver as Drake licked her lips.

Y/n: "Horny woman."

Drake: "C'mon, ya think this lot can satisfy me? Nah! Not even close!"

Edmond: "Speaking as a former sea captain. Fucking yike."

Gudako: "I almost forgot you were a sea captain before you got that rage boner for everything and everyone."

Edmond: "Not everything and everyone. I do have another version of myself though. One from later in my life."

Gilgamesh: "As do I."

Edmond: "On three we say the class. One, two, three!"

Both: "Caster."

Y/n sighed before raising his sword as Drake drew hers. The two circled each other momentarily before Drake went in for a lunge. She managed to tear some of Y/n's shirt, but that was about it. Meanwhile, Y/n himself ducked under another swing and thrust his sword upwards, just barely catching the front of Drake's jacket.

She stepped back, slightly impressed by the young magician and decided to do as a pirate does and cheat.

She charged in for another lunge, but drew her pistol and aimed directly at Y/n's head.