The Huntress & The Giant Slayer

Y/n: "SAIL FASTER!! HE'S GAINING ON US!!"

The frantic shouting and subsequent hilarity from Y/n was mostly due to the fact that Heracles was pulling a Jesus and sprinting across the surface of the water at them.

Edmond: "THIS IS YOUR PLAN!? TO RUN!?"

Y/n: "There's an island over there! If we can get to it fast enough then we can set a trap for him!"

Gilgamesh: "I hope you know what you're doing."

Y/n smirked over at the king with confidence.

Y/n: "When's the last time anyone, including myself had even a remote idea of what we're doing!?"

Artemis: "Well... That's certainly one way to put it."

Y/n laughed before a few servant fired some attacks to slow down the raging berserker. It didn't do much to slow him down however as he leaped onto the hind and swiped everyone off to one side.

Gilgamesh: "This mongrel needs to learn his place."

Y/n smirked before running in front of Gilgamesh and showing his command spells.

The red seals shone brilliantly, temporarily blinding everyone. When they died down, Heracles looked very different.

 When they died down, Heracles looked very different

Caenis: "A fuckin' spirit origin change!?"

The light died down further and revealed that berserker Herc was still standing, but now this new Heracles stood before him.

Heracles: "... That's enough of your rambling, Berserker. Return to the throne or I shall send you there myself."

Berserker roared in the face of his younger self before Archer turned to Y/n.

Heracles: "My apologies, but I must deal with this."

Y/n: "No problem. Either way, lemme back you up a bit."

Heracles smiled as Y/n used a command seal to boost his power to an even greater degree. Heracles then turned to his berserker self and nodded before the two clashed. They were pretty evenly matched, or at least, that would be the case if Archer hadn't been enhanced.

With his current power, Heracle was able to effortlessly handle his berserk self. There was even a smirk on his face as the two clashed.

Berserker roared before wielding his sword, Archer smirked before his bow was slung off of his shoulder. Both of them charged their attacks before Berserker rushed forward with his noble phantasm, Nine Lives.

The attack was about to land when Archer swung himself under berserker's arm a smile adorned his face as he aimed his bow.

Heracles: "Bow of... Hydra."

Berserker was sent flying by the blast unleashed by Archer's noble phantasm, when Heracles went to give chase however, he was stopped by Artemis.

Artemis: "That's enough for now, Heracles."