Bonny and Read

The group left the labyrinth behind as they stepped onto the white sandy beach. Euryale and Stheno both took comfort in the heat of the sand.

Asterios was slightly more conservative about the sand. Being cooped up in a stone labyrinth all his life meant that he never really got to experience much of the outside world.

Ophelia: "Asterios, you look a bit confused."

Asterios: "First time... Touching sand."

Drake: "Heh, you'll experience a lot out here, pal. Let's get this ship movin' boys!"

Y/n chuckled as Drake's crew got flustered as she yelled over to them. Achilles then placed his hand on Y/n's shoulder.

Achilles: "Anyone else sense that?"

Euryale: "Don't tell me it's that creep again!?"

Odysseus: "No. It's two sources of energy..."

Malter: "One's a loli, the other one has back problems."

Y/n: "What is this? The tit singularity?"

Malter/Drake: "Don't act like you don't enjoy it."

Gudako: "All things considered, this place would be nice to bring everyone for a vacation."

Edmond: "I have to agree... except for the fact that I burn easy."

Gudao: "Makes sense, you're one of the palest mother fuckers I've seen."

Gilgamesh: "The sun beating down upon the beaches and with women and wine to keep us going. For once you mongrels have piqued my interest with an idea."

Drake: "Welp. Mash, how far out are our guests?"

Mash: "Hard to tell at this point. Doctor?"

Roman: "They're closing in on you fast. It's just the two of them from what I see, but it's weird. It's like I'm looking at one signature."

Y/n: "Talk about it later. I've got visual."

The others looked up and saw two figures approaching from the south of the island.

Gilgamesh opened the gate of Babylon behind him while Y/n summoned a familiar red spear while the others got ready to fight.

Y/n focused his sight until he saw that the two servants had their weapons on their backs, despite that, nobody let their guard down.

Y/n kept the spear ready before he walked towards the two when he was close enough, he kept the spear at the ready before talking.

Y/n: "The hell are you two?"

???1: "Name's Anne. Archer half."

???2: "Mary. Rider."

Y/n: "Wait, Archer half?"

Malter walked forward and the rotating teeth of her shield slowed.

Malter: "They're both two halves of the one servant. Anne Bonny and Mary Read. One servant with two classes depending on which one you're dealing with."

Anne & Mary: "Yup."

"