Chaos Labyrinth

Gudao: "They still going?"

Gudako: "I dunno, you tell me."

Both leaned their ears against the door of the captains quarters and heard Drake on the verge of screaming.

Gudao: "Yup, they're still goin'."

Stheno saw the two and walked over.

Stheno: "Oh my. What might you two be doing here?"

 What might you two be doing here?"

Gudako: "Oh, Stheno. W-We were just..."

Drake: "Listenin' in on me getting railed."

Both Fujimaru siblings jumped in unison as Drake stood between them.

Drake: "Lemme guess. You weren't expectin' us to go literally all night?"

Gudao: "Well, normally you'd be exhausted by this point. At least, that's how it is for normal people."

Drake: "Not even close! Haha!"

Y/n: "You forget that we're the farthest from normal that a person physically can be."

Drake: "Anyway! What's the plan? How we gonna find this grail?"

Stheno: "I suggest we figure out which servants have been summoned to this era."

Gudao: "Good shout. We can start by checking nearby isla-"

Pirate1: "GHOST SHIP!!"

Gudao: "EVERY FUCKING TIME!"

The group rushed to the port side of the ship and sure enough there was another, more dilapidated looking ship making its way towards them.

Y/n: "Alright then. Let's kick some ass!"

Gilgamesh: "Heh. Stand back, Mongrels. The king will show you but a fraction of his power."

Gilgamesh smirked as the gate of babylon opened behind him and fired multiple large weapons at the ship. A few of the ghosts screamed at him, causing him to grow irritated.

Gilgamesh: "YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO GAZE UPON MY VISAGE! BEGONE!!"

Another volley of weapons was fired at the ship and again, the ghosts screamed.

Caenis: "Tch, loud bastards, aren't they?"

Gilgamesh: "Insolent fools!"

Y/n then sensed something approaching at unbelievable speeds.

Y/n: "EVERYONE HIT THE DECK!!"

Everyone ducked as a green blur shot overhead. A figure dropped down from above and landed with a loud thud.

Y/n looked in awe as he saw the man in sleek futuristic armour. The green blur then turned around and Decimated everything on the ghost ship before it skidded to a halt on the deck of Drake's ship, revealing a chariot with a green haired young man.