Argo Annihilation

The Golden Hind rocked gently as everyone slept for the night. The wooden planks creaked quietly as hammocks swung below deck.

Up in the crows nest, Ophelia sat and listened to the waves gently lapping against the ship. She thought back to her time with team-A.

Wodime, Beryl, Peperoncino, Kadoc, Daybit, Hinako. Those six were the most dysfunctional group she could think of, but they worked together when it counted. They were also some of the greatest mages she had ever met...

Until now.

Now she found herself in a new, smaller team. Gudako: a gacha addicted gremlin with an extreme lust for muscular guys. Gudao: Gudako's brother and an otaku. Poor bugger had no idea that Astolfo, his best servant, was a guy.

Then there was Y/n.

A magician rather than a mage, one that had enough power to copy entire noble phantasms and that could use three, potentially four, lost magics.

Ophelia wondered what might happen if her mystic eye was combined with such immense power. She then found herself in a dilemma.

On one hand, she harboured feelings for Kirschtaria Wodime. But on the other, Y/n had proven himself to be both extremely powerful and very easy to like.

He treated his servants like his equals, each of them filling a certain role within the friend group that made up his servants.

Gilgamesh was the rich friend that made sure everyone knew he was rich. Edmond was the laid back friend that secretly had anger issues. Kiara was the thirsty chick that hung around hoping to get some action. Lancelot was... well, he was Lancelot. Which brought a terrifying thought to her mind.

Ophelia: "... I've gotta keep Ash and Lancelot away from each other. One belligerent idiot's enough. We don't need two."

A small smile cracked on her face as the sun began to rise in the distance. She stood slowly before climbing down to the main deck.

As she got to the bottom, she found Odysseus gazing out over the sea.

Ophelia: "I'm surprised you're awake so early."

Odysseus: "We servants have no need for sleep. However it is rather relaxing."

Ophelia smiled again before standing next to the Greek hero.

Ophelia: "I imagine this is far more peaceful than the odyssey."

Odysseus: "Indeed. I don't have to deal with as many annoyances."

The two stood in silence for a few minutes as the waves gently lapped against the hull of the ship. The serenity of the ocean was an extremely pleasing calmness.

However that peace was short lived as something was fired at the ship from above. Ophelia spun around and avoided another attack. She saw that the assailants were a pair of twins, Odysseus kept a calm expression as he addressed them firmly.

Odysseus: "Castor. Pollux. I must say, I'm disappointed."

Castor: "Silence! Dear sister, out of the two, he is the biggest threat."

Pollux: "Agreed. But something is nagging at me."

"