Chapter 2: First Encounter?

Darius pace sped as Fraser walked faster. It was at that moment the amber eyed boy turned around, staring straight at him.

"..."

Darius was shocked at the sudden movement from Fraser.

"Did you need something?" Fraser looked suspiciously.

"...no?"

Fraser continued staring suspiciously, "You should know that when I ask a question, I don't expect to be asked one back."

...gee

"I was just going to my classroom.." Lian mumbled back.

"Your classroom is the one behind you, you should know that already," he rose a suspicious brow.

"Oh, sorry," Darius smiled awkwardly. Now that he recalled, it was a combined project of two classrooms.

He turned his head and walked to the classroom which was right next to the one he was standing in front of.

As expected, the classroom was completely empty. Darius should've known, there were no elites like Fraser in his class. This classroom was class 1-7, the worse class, the failure class, all the students that were put in this class were either the lowest born who had no particular talents, or just stupid. And the class was in bad shape from all the vandalizing from students. Yet, the school doesn't take any actions.

Seriously, this is gonna be tough, well, hopefully, it won't come out like I think so.

He stood still in front of the blackboard. Darius didn't know where he should sit, much less why he went out so early.

I should've stayed back for a bit longerr..

The door slid open, catching his attention.

Darius couldn't help but widen at the sight, his mouth slightly gaped, and he was enveloped in a strange shock.

A person with fluffy green hair and bright emerald eyes, he looked mystical. Like an elf? Darius watched as the long ears twitched, while he stared back at him.

Soon after, an energetic voice sounded from beside that person, "Lili!"

Lili-?

The young girl swooped over and gave a big hug, smiling from ear to ear.

It took him a moment to process "...Monet."

Her curly brunette hair bounced, and her eyes flickered a pinkish glare. The delicate, fragile, Monet Hindle. Also the illegitimate child of a baron's household and the heroine.

"You're up early today," she sat down in her seat.

"...I just felt like it?"

"Well, why're you standing up there for? Sit, sit!" she reached over from her seat and pulled out the chair next to her.

"Ok." Darius walked over and sat down.

"You're a bit quiet today."

"You're thinking too much," he said while avoiding eye contact.

I should find a way to put some distance.

"Hmmm, is that so?" she replied putting her hands onto her cheeks and staring at Killian with her dilated pupils.

"Yeah," his gazed swept towards the elf, but quickly diverted.

"Alright! Did you do your honework?"

"Homework?" he replied.

"Homework for professor Mores," she added, "There's no way you'll forget right? Cause you always do your homework."