PART 2

Y/n pov

As i rushed inside the company i was going to my seat but lisa came in a hurry and told me. Btw lisa is my bestfriend.
Lisa: y/n why are u late u know Mr Jeon has been calling u now go to the reception and their assistant must be standing there to take u.

Y/n: L-lisa do u know why Mr Jeon is calling me??😦

Lisa: Aish idk, stop stuttering and gooooooo.

Y/n: oh ok yes.

I went to the reception and saw their assistant. He signalled me to follow him so i did. Tbh i was very scared because MR JEON  was calling me like omg. I know he likes my work but still i mean he is the OWNER why wouldn't someone be scared?

We entered the elevater and he pressed the button to the top floor. Soon the elevator opened and my jaw dropped as soon as i saw how designed and modern this looks. It doesn't look like an office at all. It looked like a mansion,s interior.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and followed the assistant

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and followed the assistant. We reached a door and he knocked.
We heard a deep voice
"Come in".
He signalled me to go in. I was so nervous but i just sighed deeply and went inside.
It was a large office cabin.

As i entered i saw Mr Jeon and their son JUNGKOOK who was glaring at me

As i entered i saw Mr Jeon and their son JUNGKOOK who was glaring at me. Mr Jeon said,"Ahh y/n come here dear and have a seat next to Jungkook.
I quickly sat next to him and didn't look at Jungkook because he was still glaring me so i smiled and focussed on Mr Jeon.
"So y/n you know you are one of the best employees and your parents are my old friends. So i have already talked to your parents and we have decided to get YOU AND JUNGKOOK MARRIED".
My eyes widened as soon as i heard the word marriage.
I said calmly but shocked,"How can i marry someone i don't know and love?"

Mr jeon:y/n i am telling u he is a very nice person please agree to this marriage. Your parents also agreed.

I glanced at Jungkook and his face was just emotionless. If my parents have agreed than they must have thought something good about me and to keep me safe. I took a deep breath and nodded.

Mr Jeon: Thank u so much dear and yes i almost forgot the wedding is in two days you know the quicker the better.

Y/n: But my parents are in Japan for some kind of business.