PART 9

Jungkook pov

I laid my head back against the sofa thinking about the mess in my life. God i was better with suelgi. Why did i even marry her in the first place? She is so annoying yet i don't know what's going on in my heart. I was snapped out of my thoughts when seulgi came walking. "Babe i,m back!"She said. I replied"What took you so long?". "Umm y..yeah i was exploring the other sections of the jet"She answered. "Ok" i plainly said.

She sat next to me clinging to my arm, sticking like a glue. I was already boiling with anger cause of the scene before. I exclaimed" Hey can you please stop, i,m not in the mood rn". She whined"Yah i will but please pwese buy me the new gucci collection when we reach"."Ugh fine". She pecked my lips. I smiled and stroked her hairs."Now go sit somewhere else baby i need rest".She went and sat on the other sofa getting busy in her phone. She kept smiling looking at her phone. Who is she talking to?? Ughh i don't even care rn.

Timeskip.

Y/n,s pov

My eyelids opened slowly taking in the surroundings. My ears listening to the voice coming from nowhere that we're landing. But suddenly it hit me, Omg i remember that waiter and Jungkook beating him. Slowly everything filled in. I got lost in my thoughts trying to figure out why Jungkook was being so nice to me? Why did he hug me? Ugh i should stop overthinking he must be pitying me. I took out a mirror and looked at myself which seemed to be in a miserable state. My eyes were puffy and my hairs were a mess. Not that i hated my hairs,  actually i love my hairs. They,re soft and smooth but rn i think they're the complete opposite. I started brushing my hair trying to look at least presentable.

My gazed roamed around seeing Jungkook head,s laid against the sofa. Woo he looks sexy. Ugh shut up y/n, if he's been nice to you for once that doesn't mean he cares about me or does he? Ughh whatever.

Timeskip

Y/n pov

As we got out of the plane the sun shone causing my eyes to hurt a little before settling.

(Sorry guys i forgot to mention her and seulgi,s outfit so yeah here it is now.)

Y/n,s outfit

Seulgi,s outfit

Seulgi,s outfit

A luxurious car arrived

A luxurious car arrived. Seulgi was as always clinging to Jungkook,s arm and as for him, he was taking big steps towards the car that it was getting hard for me to follow him and not run.

I was about to sit in the back when suddenly Jungkook spoke in harsh tone," Where do u think you're sitting, go sit in the front, suelgi and i are gonna sit here".

I didn't wanted to meet his cold gaze so i just 
quickly nodded and went to sit in the front.
I sat in the car not looking at the driver beside me. Jungkook and seulgi got in the car and she rested her head on Jungkook,s shoulder. She was wearing a revealing dress that showed her almost everything. I sighed looking at my simple dress well at least it's comfortable. I looked at the driver who was looking at me smiling sweetly. I smiled back. He was about to say something when Jungkook abruptly spoke,"Drive or i,ll get u to stay at home". The driver suddenly came out of his trance and started driving. I looked outside the window enjoying the scenario. This is where i,ll live now. I miss everything, everyone. My life completely changed. I have no idea when i,ll get to see my parents, my sister. And i,m too afraid to ask Jungkook when we,ll go back or will we ever go back. Sigh.

             Hi chubs here is the update!. I am so sorry for being late but believe me my exams are going on. I better be studying but here i am. Ok so i hope i,ll update early now.