Part 8

Y/n pov

I can't believe suelgi is gonna live in San Francisco now. Whyyyyyy???!!!!
Jungkook suddenly said"Y/n seulgi will come with us too. She lived in San Francisco but came here for work so now she is returning back with us. And yes she is gonna stay with me for a few days. Now don't you dare disrespect her again otherwise you,ll face worst consequences than before!. I nodded and looked over to seulgi just see her smirking. Ugh i wanna punch that smirk off her face.

We entered the jet or whatev.........

As soon as i entered my jaw dropped

As soon as i entered my jaw dropped. Wow it's looks like a mansion's interior.I gazed here and there looking at every detail. Suddenly my gaze landed on Jungkook sitting with seulgi clinging to his arm. I felt a stinging pain in my heart. I just shrugged and sat on one of the chairs far away. I  saw them on the sofa kissing. My tears were about to fall. I shouldn't have loved him in the first place knowing he already had a gf. I hate u Jeon Jungkook for making me fall for an asshole(yayy she cursed finally) like you.

Seulgi pov

"Babe i am going to the restroom. I,ll be back in a min."
"Ok" Jungkook answered.
I went to the restroom and quickly called Max," BABE! I am coming back to San Francisco but i will stay with Jungkook for a few days. You know i need new clothes so yeah but don't worry I,ll figure out a way to meet you.

Y/n pov

I took out a book and started reading. Unknowingly a waiter approached me,"Mam would you like anything?". He stared at me from up and down and licked his lips. I couldn't understand why was he looking at me like that. I replied,"Y..yeah only a g..glass of w...water."
He nodded, winked at me and left. After few minutes he returned with a glass of water and handed me with his hand touching mine. I flinched. I felt very uncomfortable. Then to my surprise he SAT beside me!!!

Jungkook pov

I was listening to songs on my headphones. Seulgi was gone to the restroom. Suddenly my gaze landed on y/n sitting in the corner and a WAITER sitting next to her. The waiter was touching her on her shoulders hands. She started crying. I stood up and stamped my feet towards the waiter and picked him up by the collar and threw him on the the ground punching him continuously. Y/n stopped me while crying,"J..jungkook s..top he,ll d..die." I stopped and called my workers," Take him away and tell him he's fired." They took him away. I looked up to
see her hide her face in her tiny hands nad sobbing silently. I don't know what came over me but i sat beside her and hugged her tightly. She was taken aback by the the sudden action but then hugged me back and 
cried silently. I rubbed her back and soon i didn't even realized that she fell asleep. I looked at her beautiful angelic face buried inside me sleeping peacefully. I wanna protect her, protect from bastards. But why do feel this way. Why did i felt hurt when she cried? I pushed the chair back and laid her down and went back to the sofa.

Hi chubs, new story update. Alright so i will try to update one more part if get time today. AND a neww character will be revealed soon. Guess who??But before anwering Vote, and follow.