PART 15

I suggest to read this chapter carefully. It contains the hints to his past and clues to why he has become to what he has become now. Reading this chapter you,ll know about a new side of Jungkook so good luck.

Jungkook stomped out of the basement with rage. Now he was out of control. He dashed to his room and slammed the door making a loud sound and sat on the bed, rubbing his temples. His eyes became teary as he closed them. But why was he crying? He was not at all guilty because he hit her, rather was at ease now that he destroyed her ACT. He knew she's pretending and was somehow relieved. He was now confirmed on how to treat her which is just like he treated the other girls. But he never told anyone. He is a mask to his dark soul.

He thought girls like her are the ones who traps guys, take their money, break their hearts and leave. Sounds so simple but only the ones who,ve gone through this understands that. But HE went through something worse. He wasn't gonna be quiet now and just watch. He,s destroyed many girls who run after money. No one knows about why he does that. Why he hates them. Why he,s so secretive. Except his FATHER.

Ever wondered Why is he so cold? Why he thinks all this is an ACT? How is he so sure about this? Why hasn't he shared his past life to anyone all this time? Is he taking all the revenge for just an arrangedmarriage? Or are there other reasons no one knows about.(except me😌) And most importantly Why he thinks of every other girl as a slut?

So many questions but no answers.

He,s hiding the pain and he knows it. He never showed it and he doesn't want to. Behind that ruthless, cold, heartless man is a broken soul.

 Behind that ruthless, cold, heartless man is a broken soul

He sobbed hardly and only he knows why. .Tear after tear came rolling down. The thought of y/n never came to his mind cause he had now already planned to go worst than this. The consequences. Seconds passed, minutes did and slowly he removed his hands from his face . His gaze tiredly roamed around the room until it landed on a specific frame. His BIOLOGICAL mother's photo on a frame. It was placed at the very corner shelve of his room. He never noticed it. As soon he saw it his anger took over all the sadness and pain he was feeling. His broken heart became stone cold again.

Jungkook,s pov

Why is her photo frame placed in my room? Did dad do this?I thought. "He thinks i miss her"! I spoke sarcastically then clenched my jaw in anger. I took long strides towards the frame and stopped right in front of it. All the past incidents played like a cd in my mind. My anger turning in rage every passing second. Eyes going red as much as I saw her picture. In a split of second the sound of the shattering of the frame was heard. Pieces of glass all over the place. Shattered in pieces, the picture comes out of the frame laying on the floor with small pieces of glass over it. I threw it. I bend down ,held the picture in my hand and laughed.

A/n pov

Jungkook laughed madly and then his eyes softened only showing hurt and sadness. He looked at his mother's photo and with tears spoke with a broken voice," E...omma why did u d..do a..all this". He then felt weak. He knew he broke down again. No matter ho hard he tries to compose himself and hide, he can't. He,s learned to mask infront of people but he can't do it when it comes to himself. He crunched the photo in his hand and went to the balcony. He threw it on the floor and burns it down. Feeling good and satisfied he stands on the balcony. Gentle wind hitting his face drying all the tears.

He,s destroyed lifes of many gold diggers. Whenever he wanted and whoever he wanted. But now when he thinks that his wife is one too then there must be something special planned for her. Jungkook spoke again," Y/n you're not the only one whom i,ve destroyed. It,s just that since you're my wife you're a special one".

Hi army,
This chapter may confuse u but as the story progresses the secrets will unveil. It might feel new to see this side of Jungkook but just wait n watch on how things turn out And about the wife of of Mr. Jeon, she is Jungkook,s stepmom. Now,

What will happen to y/n?
What is jungkook hiding?
What happened to suelgi?

Keep reading to find out!