Part 4

Jungkook pov

As i reached the company i cancelled today's flight. Not because she could rest or something just because seulgi is gone to her hometown and will come tomorrow early morning. I don't care if y/n likes it or not cause this whole marriage wasn't my liking and i don't give a shit about it. She better be happy having the lastname.

Y/n pov

I woke up with a headache. I slowly opened my eyes and sat down trying to remember what happened.  I looked around the room and saw it was Jungkook,s. I remembered Jungkook pushing me and my hand getting hurt. I looked at my hand and saw it was bandaged. Is this how my life's gonna be after marriage? I cried and cried. Will he hurt me when he gets home? All these questions were roaming in my mind like a rollercoaster. I was scared about how will I hide this from my parents. I never lied to them.

I looked at the clock and it was 9. WHATTT!!!! I slept the whole day!! I rushed to the kitchen to made dinner. I prepared kimchi with fried rice. I set up the table and waited for him to come. I don't wanna face him i,m too scared but i hope he won't hurt me since i made dinner.

Jungkook pov

I was working, it was 10 so i better go home. As i was keeping my stuff away. Suddenly seulgi entered my cabin. I was surprised. She approached me seductively,"Missed me"! I replied," Yes babe how did u arrive at night? ,"Just for you and can i stay with u today i wanna spend some time with you".
"Sure babe let's go".

Seulgi pov

Hah he is so fool! He doesn't even know i was with Max. Max is my boyfriend. He knows about us and we're just using hum for money.

Y/n pov

I waited and waited and then the door bell rang. I ran to the door and opened it. My eyes widened when i saw Jungkook with a girl. Maybe she's his girlfriend. They both entered,"Hi, I am y/n. Nice to meet you". I said with a smile. She ignored me and looked at Jungkook,"Babe who,s this bitch"?
"She's just a maid and y/n respect her or you,ll face the consequences"."Y..yes Jungkook". Suddenly she held my wrist up tightly and i winced in pain cause that,s where i was hurt. She said, Don't u dare take his name. CALL HIM MASTER!". With that she threw my hand back. I lowered my head 
cause tears were on the urge to fall off."Y..yes m..master". With that i ran to the kitchen.

                 Sorry guys for being late but
          I promise i,ll be on time next time.
Don't forget to Vote, comment, and follow. Plz this is my first fanfic.