Part 12

Y/n pov

I woke up on the couch where i think i slept and my waist feels much better. I got up and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. After about half an hour i was done so i set up the table for Jungkook and seulgi. But i don't wanna go and wake anyone up and what happened yesterday had already scared me enough not to go back in his room. I took my breakfast and went to my room to eat it. After finishing as i went back to the kitchen to wash the dishes, i saw jungkook and seulgi sitting on the chairs eating breakfast. As i walked Jungkook didn't even glance at me while seulgi was just giving me a disgusted look. Jungkook was wearing a black shirt which was tight showing his muscles with black pants and seulgi was wearing a long v neck short fitted dress which showed her boobs clearly and yes seulgi works in the company as well. Jungkook had already eaten and started to wear his suit on top. I  just quickly washed the dishes and was about to walk away when he spoke," Do all the chores and don't make lunch today we,re gonna eat outside". I just nodded and rushed to my room not wanting to cause trouble.

Jungkook pov

In afternoon,

I was working in my office when i heard a knock at the door."Come in".
My assistant came in and informed," Sir, there is a party being held by PARK HOLDINGS and KIM ESTATES and you and your wife are importantly invited. In this party the deal between these companies will be confirmed and Mr Jeon has also approved that u must go".

Ugh fuck
why do i have to go with that slut. If it wasn't for my father i would've never married her. But it,s very important to go to this party so i,ll have to manage. I just nodded at my assistant and he went out. I called seulgi and told her about the situation. She was pretty pissed, not for me being with her, but because she couldn't meet those famous people. Idk something is wrong with her these days. Right now i,ll go to the restaurant with seulgi to eat lunch.

Y/n pov

Afternoon

I,ve been doing the chores since morning.I am so tired but finally i am done. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I took off my clothes and stood in the shower. Warm water falling on my skin relaxed me so much and then thoughts of what happened yesterday came lingering to my mind. I thought he was kind now and i also liked him but he just considers me as a burden. I don't wanna face him. I,m so scared. I wish i could just run away but i can't. Unknowingly a tear escaped my eye. I quickly wiped it off. I am strong and i will bear it cause that's all i can do🙄. After showering for about 1 hour i got out, changed my clothes and went to the kitchen. I made some food for me and after eating i walked back to my room and plopped on the bed. I really need a nap right now, i,m so tired. As soon as i closed my eyes, sleep took over me.

Timeskip

Evening
7:00

Y/n pov

My eyes slowly opened. I rubbed my eyes as i picked up my phone. As soon as i looked at the time on the phone my eyes widened. Omg that was NOT a nap. I,ve slept too long. Jungkook will come at 8:00. I rushed to the kitchen to make dinner. Aish my poor lifeu.
After about 30 minutes i was done so i quickly set up the table. I walked to the living room but was surprised to see Jungkook. Huh he came early today? But thank god seulgi is not here. He glanced at me and started taking his shoes and coat off.
I asked," J..jungkook you came e..early?". He slid his hands in his pocket and started moving forwards. He stopped about a little far from me and spoke,"Shut up and here take this and get ready we,re going to a party. I,m giving you 30 minutes now get going". I quickly nodded, rushed to my room and wore the dress.

 I quickly nodded, rushed to my room and wore the dress

I

didn't liked the dress at all. It was too revealing. I did light makeup and did soft curls on my hairs. I looked in the mirror and tbh i looked very different. This is the first time i,m seeing myself dressed like this. I feel beautiful but this dress is a little uncomfortable. I was done in about 20 minutes so i walked downstairs.

 I looked at Jungkook dressed in a different black tux

I looked at Jungkook dressed in a different black tux. His hairs styled. He looked veryyyyyyy handsome. NO he is a bad guy. I saw his mouth open and his eyes widen as he stared at me. I spoke,"J..jungkook". He didn't even listen. I said a little loudly waving my hand,"
Jungkook!". He quickly came out of his trance and coughed . After gaining his composure he said coldly, " Let's go". He walked ahead while i followed him. Aish does he walk so fast or am i slow?.
When we reached out i saw beautiful black car. He went to the driver seat and sat. Wow such a gentleman. I opened the door sat in the backseat.  He started driving and i just gazed outside relaxing myself as the wind hit my face. After some time the car came to a halt and we got off. I looked at the mansion in front of me with wide eyes. It was AMAZING. As we walked he ordered," So listen here bitch we have to act like a real couple and you have to stay by my side as i introduce you and DON'T go around flirting with guys, being a slut. Everyone here are very important people so if you mess up you,ll see." I nodded with my head down trying not to cry. He just called me a bitch and a slut. I feel so bad. He exclaimed," WORDS!". I flinched and answered lowly," y...yes". He hummed and continued walking.

Hi chubs i hope you like this chapter and i am sorry i couldn't introduce the character because the chapter is going too long. So the character will definitely come in the next part. If there are any spelling mistakes plz forgive me. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow. Plz do it. Ok bye i love you all.