PART 13

I was admiring the place while following him when we reached to the backyard, i mean a very large garden decorated with lights and trees surrounding the place making it look fabulous. I suddenly flinched when a hand held my waist. I looked over to my side to see Jungkook smiling at me and moved towards a large round table with chairs. He sat me on one of the chairs and spoke," Stay here i,ll see if mom dad have arrived or not and DON'T dare to move. Got it?". "Y..yes" i replied. With that he walked away.

My eyes gazed here and there looking at the people. They were all dressed in branded wears. The girls were wearing short dresses with makeup matching their looks. Well i am wearing the same type BUT it's not my style. At least i thank Jungkook for making me wear this otherwise i would have looked exceptional, in a bad way, of course. I,m sure these girls around here are used to this or maybe they like it?I better get too otherwise i,ll have a hard time. On the other hand, All the men were wearing suits. Most of them were wearing black including my own husband. Some were wearing gray or blue.

As soon as i saw Jungkook coming with his parents i quickly straightened myself. Mrs Jeon exclaimed,"Ommo my daughter looks so beautiful!". "Thank you mom, you don't look too bad yourself". I replied teasing her.
Jungkook,s dad commented"Y/nahh you look so pretty". I softly answered," T..thank you". I slowly glanced at Jungkook who was standing emotionless with his hands in his pockets. He looked at me coldly before smiling to his parents and said," Mom dad i,ll take y/n now she also needs to be introduced to the others". Mom spoke," Sure go ahead".

He held my wrist tightly and dragged me away. He loosened his grip and held my waist and started moving towards some people. When we got closer i saw two males and a very beautiful girl. Jungkook spoke," Ahh i am back i brought her. Y/n meet Kim Taehyung the CEO of KIM ESTATES and his wife Kim Jennie. Now here is PARK JIMIN the CEO of PARK HOLDINGS." Woah they look handsome. Taehyung looked cute as he smile showing his cute boxy smile and Jennie looked AMAZING. She wore a short dress and had on makeup complimenting her look. Her face looked beautiful. Sigh i am ugly in front of her.I bowed at them while they did the same. Jimin spoke while shaking my hand," Nice to meet you y/n. I,m Jungkook,s bestfriend". He smiled cutely while looking at me. His facial features looked beautiful.  He had a small nose, full plump lips and fair smooth skin. I softly responded," Nice to meet you too Mr. Jimin".
He pouted," Aish stop being formal call me Jimin or jiminie". I giggled softly while replying,"Ok jiminie". He smiled satisfied.  Jungkook cleared his throat and i looked at him only to see him smiling but his eyes looked dark and cold. Just then Taehyung spoke," Hi y/n i,m taehyung and i also Jungkook,s bestfriend". "Hi nice to meet you too". I replied. Suddenly Jennie hugged me lightly and spoke excitedly," Y/nahh you're so pretty we can be such good friends. I am too bored cause i don't have any friends." She pouted. I chuckled at her and replied," If course we can be bestfriends". After some chatting Jungkook muttered," Ok so we,ll catch up with you guys later there are more guests left".

With that he dragged me. Now i don't know where are we going. We reached to a table which was empty. Nobody was sitting there and it was far away from others. He threw my wrist and massaged his temples getting frustrated. He suddenly spoke in a low harsh voice," I,ve had enough of carrying you here and there, but u know i can't leave you too cause you,ll probably go and fucking flirt around guys like u did with my friends".

I got shocked after what he said. Flirt? Why would i do that. I tried to explain myself but kept my head down not wanting to look in his eyes cause that makes me weak in my knees," B..but i..i d..didn.....". Before i could explain he held my arms  tightly with both of his hands and pulled me closer. I looked up shocked and tried wiggling cause my arms hurt too much." Listen here now, you will sit here all alone and will NOT come until i come back and then we go home. GOT IT?!". He said coldly.
My eyes welled up with tears as i looked in his eyes filled with rage. He let go of me as i nodded and went away. I started rubbing my arms which were red and sat on the chair crying silently. It hurts, it hurts too much. What did i do to get in all this mess?. My makeup must have been ruined but i don't care rn. After crying for idk how long. I grabbed the tissue and pat my eyes dry. I hate this area. Its dark and there are no lights here. I am scared. I waited and waited for Jungkook until a man dressed in gray suit sat next to me. I scooted back as he smirked at me while looking at my body up and down. I started getting uncomfortable in his gaze. He spoke," Hi y/n i know you're forced with Jungkook why don't you have some fun"." N..no i..i am o..okay". I stuttered getting afraid. He spoke seductively "O come on, look at you you're so sexy, you,ll definitely need a man like me." He started rubbing my thigh while coming closer. Tears came to my eyes as i tried to push his hand away but he didn't move. "N..no go a..away." He came more closer and started sucking my neck. I tried to push him away but he slid his hands to my waist and held tightly. I started crying more. He used his other hand to rub my thigh going up slowly. Before he could move further up i used all my strength and pushed him away but as his hand was on my waist i fell on top of him. Just then Jungkook arrived. The man quickly pushed me and stood up while i sat on the floor crying. He went towards Jungkook and spoke,"Mr.Jungkook plz take care of your wife. She tried to you know, but it's ok mistakes happen".I looked at him shocked. What is he saying?. I saw Jungkook but he glared at me looking deadly. He looked at that man and bowed," I am sorry Mr. Wang for my wife's behaviour. Plz forgive me". WHAT! did he just believed in someone else. I didn't do it! "No problem" he smiled and left. Now jungkook walked up to me while i kept my head down crying more at the fact that my husband doesn't even believe in me. He held my arm very harshly and made me stand up. He towered over me  and I didn't dare to look at him. He scares me,"LET'S GO SLUT AND NOW SEE WHAT I,LL DO TO YOU" He held my wrist dragging me and  digging his nails in me as i whimpered softly in pain. Omg what is gonna happen? Will he beat me? Noo. I cried more thinking what he,ll do to me now. What did i do to deserve this?

Hi chubs so here is the chapter. Hope you like the new character as he,ll be seen more in the upcoming parts. DON'T forget to vote, follow and comment. I love to read your comments so plz leave your thoughts about the story. It motivates me. Byeeeee.