Chapter Eleven - Fallen

You sighed, looking into the scope of your sniper rifle as you lay on top of a building, light drizzle coating your now damp body, clothed in a light grey bodysuit, a few scarf drapings, and complimented by black combat boots.

The training had only taken around four and a half months, it being the, "fastest training I've ever done!" or whatever John had said.  Thus, you'd been out on the field for around a month or two, and thanks to John, you now knew how to handle about a dozen different types of weapons, nearly mastered boxing, and were thinking about taking up a martial art or two.

So far you've had roughly ten or so confirmed kills, all of them easily paying off your rent five times over, and then some, allowing you to quit your good for nothing bar tending job.  You certainly weren't numb to killing, and you knew you'd never be, but it was slowly becoming easier and easier.  

Sucking in a breath, you looked down the scope, your rifle trained on a very powerful omnic, one that had been requested as a kill.  Finger lingering over the trigger, you were about to shoot, that is until you heard a stray footstep just behind you, alerting you of a presence.

You refused to breathe, refused to make a sound, instead focusing in on the sounds around you, a few quiet steps confirming your suspicion.  With a swiftness you didn't know you had, you swept them off their feet with a kick at their heels, causing them to land with a harsh thud on their bottom.

You stood, a combat boot crushing into their chest, noting an inhumane skin tone, and, well, promiscuous, top.  The person you now identified as a woman, looked shocked, strong arms attempting to claw your foot off of their windpipe, but your adrenaline kept you strong.

"Who the fuck are you," You snarled, hand hesitating above your pistol at your hip, eyes narrowing at the blue skinned woman.

"Why shoul-d I Sp-peak to a child," She coughed, words dripping with disdain and venom, a tinge of a french accent complimenting her words.

Your eyes widened, and your boot increased the weight on her chest, making her cough and struggle beneath your build. 

"What did you just fucking say to me? Do I have to repeat myself? Tell me who you fucking are," You breathed, face coming close to hers, hand now wrapped tightly around her ponytail, yanking on it so you could force her to make eye contact.

You hadn't realized how, angry, you had become, or rather how much you vented life's frustrations on people you knew nothing about.  You also hadn't realized how viscous you had began to be, especially considering how this interaction was turning out.

"s-som-mbra," she muttered, hand touching a small pad on her ear, making your grip falter, and heart stop.

You instantly recognized this as a communication piece, and that her little friends would be coming to save her blueberry ass.

A right hook landed directly onto your cheek, easily knocking you off your feet, and nearly barreling you off the ledge of the building.

The woman saw your moment of weakness, and took it as a means to take advantage of the situation, you on the other hand, knew better than to fight this lady at the moment, she seemed to be trained far longer than you, making her seem to be a bit more of a challenge then previously expected.

"Calling your little 'gang', princess?" you choked, adjusting your already bruising jaw.

She glared at you, hand covering her neck as she used some kind of grappling hook to put you in place, multiple ropes tying your body down in a blink of the eye.