Day 3

Hongjoong:

I woke up due to the missing warmth beside me. When I opened my eyes I saw that Hwa was gone and nowhere to be seen in the room, so I got up and went to the balcony. He was there smoking his morning cigarette. I smiled at him and walked to him, he turned his head to look and me and smiled when I sat down. I was still sleepy and could barely keep my eyes open, I leaned on his side and felt his warm hand touching my face.

"Sleep some more, Joongie," he said and I shook my head, he let out a sigh. "Okay, I'll go make your coffee and breakfast." he then said and tried to get up but I held him down.

Seonghwa:

It was too early to wake him up so I snuck out of the bed and went for a smoke. However soon after Joong came to me still being half asleep and acted like a spoiled pet. It was adorable so I left him leaning on me expecting to see him asleep again soon but instead, he drank my coffee. Everything disappeared in one breath and his eyes opened wide awake. I didn't know what to do, worry for him, or be terrified. He let go of my arm and I heard his stomach growling loudly. I couldn't hold my laugh in.

:@:

"Joongie?" I said after finishing doing the dishes. He looked up to me from his phone and tilted his head. "We should get ready."

He looked confused but then he nodded. We both went to the bedroom and got some clothes. I tried to go out of the room so he could get dressed comfortably but I couldn't, our string now was less than twenty centimeters. We looked down at it and then each other. He seemed shy, more than usual. I tried to pull the string and get it longer but it didn't work now.

"I'll turn so you can get dressed, okay?" I smiled and waited to see his nod before turning. A second later I felt him pulling my hand unintentionally and just followed his movements. I saw his shirt falling on the bed and tried to avoid turning to him. Then I saw his sweatpants landing next to the shirt. I bit my lip. My desire to see him like that was too strong and I stole a little glance between my fingers. His pale skin was like milk I wanted to touch but there were few bruises on it. They were already fading but still visible. I bit my lip stronger to prevent touching him. I just waited, not looking. He patted my shoulder when he was done and then closed his eyed. He's adorable. I thought while taking my clothes off. I noticed he was taking glances at my body, mostly at my abs. It made me grin and tease him. I got closer to him and lifted his chin making his eyes meet mine. He immediately turned beet red.

"Behave, Joongie, we still have five days." I teased him and he looked away blushing even more if that was possible. I ruffled his hair and squished his tiny face before letting go to put on a shirt. He just stayed there spacing out.

:@:

Yeosang:

We sat at the regular cafe waiting for Hwa to show up. I was checking my phone when Wooyoungie patted my shoulder and I had to look up. He pointed to the new barista and leaned to whisper in my ear.

"Isn't he hot?!" he said a bit loud.

I looked at the boy and for Woo's standards, he was perfect but not my type. I shrugged my shoulders and returned my eyes on the phone screen. I passed a few drone pics at Ig and then saw him. A very cute boy with light brown bowl-cut hair and adorable round eyes. I went to check his profile and found his name was Choi Jongho, it was written he's a singer so I get one of the videos where he was singing while breaking apple with bare hands. My eyes widened because I couldn't believe how someone with such a beautiful voice can be so strong. Immediately followed him and took one of his pics making it my home screen. I wanted to check his SoundCloud account for his songs but then Hwa came. Behind him was walking that blue-eyed boy from the other day and I remembered what he said in the group chat before. So if it was true he was his soulmate. His mute soulmate to be exact.