Day 6

Seonghwa:

Woo called me in the afternoon, asking me to meet at his home after an hour. At first I tried to refuse, because Joongie had some work at home. But then my friend told me he knows something important about Hongjoong and that he couldn't say it over the phone. I paused for a moment, thinking of how far the string is allowing us now so I agreed. After the call I went to to my lovely kitty and told him the boys called me out without him. And to my surprise, he said he has some business with his friends, so both of us got dressed, using identical outfits. Then we drove to YunGi's house where I left him.

:@:

"So what did you want to tell me?" I asked Woo when we sat down in his room, I was on the bed next to Sang. Our loudass Woo was on the floor.  He looked up at us, his face dead serious. It was rare to see him like that, very rare. I turned to Sang being confused but he was as well.

"It's about Hongjoong hyung," Woo said still keeping the straight face. "Sanie told me some interesting stories you may want to know."

I raised a brow in confusion, waiting to hear what he was about to say but he kept us on edge. A minute or two passed in awkward stressed silence, then Yeosang did something unexpected, he raised his voice.

"JUST SAY IT!" he yelled at Woo and we both stared at him surprised but I was thankful.

"Okay, okay. You won't believe me but Sanie said Hongjoong hyung can speak!" woo dropped it out of the blue.

"Wait what?! But he's mute." I opposed him, he shook his head.

"He is but not exactly. Sanie said hyung is selectively mute. He didn't tell me details but said it started during middle school." our friend explained and I tilted my head trying to realize what he just said. "Oh he told me hyung talks sometimes but only to his closest people." and those words made my heart stop beating. He was talking only to his closest, huh? He never said a word to me and I was his soulmate. He didn't even bother to tell me about his case. I felt like my heart was smashed, stabbed and then returned to my chest so it could hurt me more. This didn't stay unnoticed by my friends. Yeosangie hugged me and woo sat beside me patting my back.

"It's alright, hyung," Yeo said, rubbing circles on my back.

"It's not! I'm his soulmate but I didn't know anything about it." I kinda yelled and they hugged me tighter.

"Maybe he will tell you soon? Things like that aren't easy," Woo tried to cheer me up. "You know each other for how long 5 days? There's so much time in front of you." his words were reasonable but my mind refused to listen. Everything in my head was that he didn't tell me and it was our 6th day together. What if he leaves me after tomorrow? Would he turn into bright memories in my head? The thoughts ran wild in my head

"Guys, let's go out to drink, it's on me," I told them after some time and they shared a worried look before nodding unsure. But I desperately wanted to get drunk.

Hongjoong:

Hwa dropped me at YunGi's home and left to WooSang's place. When i got inside I was welcomed by their dog Yungi, yeah they named it after their ship name, then the shirtless Mingi, he was just coming out of the bathroom. I waved at him and he gave me his big boxlike smile before yelling I came. I nodded at him and went to the kitchen where Yunho, for my surprise not alone. Yunho was holding a kid in hia arms, the boy looked around 7 or 8 years old. The boy was cute and kinda looked like him, so i thought he was his cousin or something like that. I pointed to the boy and looked at Yunho.

"Sorry hyung, we didn't tell you, this is our son," he said smiling like a puppy and my eyes widened. Did they adopt a kid? What the duck!? "Honey, please introduce yourself to Hongjoong hyung."