Day 4

Hongjoong:

I was sitting in front of the wardrobe trying to choose clothes for our date when Seonghwa walked in the room. He came to me and hugged me from behind resting his head on my shoulder. For the short time being together, I got used to him a lot.

"Hard choice?" he asked me and I nodded making him hum in my ear. He let go of me and made me step aside from the wardrobe then he got a few clothes, matching black hoodies and pairs of black jeans. I tilted my head and smiled shyly. Matching outfits just like a real couple. I didn't even know we have similar hoodies but then I saw both were his. I blushed some more and thanked him in our way. He smiled and leaned placing a little soft kiss on the top of my head. It was the first time he was doing that and it made my stomach tighten in a knot but in a good way.

"Better get dressed quickly, babe, or we'll be late," he said and I nodded before he turns to put on his clothes.

:@:

We arrived at the amusement park just in time to find my friends there waiting for us. I waved to them and they saw us coming closer. When we got close enough Yunho gave me a bear hug followed by Mingi. They checked me if I'm okay and turned to Seonghwa, both acting like jealous puppies. Jongho looked at him the same way but a bit more dangerous, probably because he was. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Hwa's arm pulling him to me, sign for them to back off.

"So you are hyung's new boyfriend?" Mingi used his deep voice and size to make himself intimidating. It worked but I looked at him strictly and he gave up on playing that role.

"Um, we aren't officially a couple, right Joongie?" Hwa said and I nodded before letting him continue. "I'm Park Seonghwa, nice to meet you."

"Seonghwa Hyung, please excuse my rude friend, we just treasure our hyung a lot," San said politely and reached out his hand. "I'm Choi San and this is my little brother Jongho. The sweet couple are Jeong Yunho and Song Mingi." he made small pause. "So when will Wooyoungie come?"

"We are waiting for someone else?" Jongho raised a brow and I nodded apologetic making him soften, otherwise he could punch San.

We smiled and sat on the bench near the entrance. There wasn't enough place for all of us, Yunho sat on Mingi's lap and I sat on Hwa. His arms warped around my waist and I leaned in the hug. It felt nice. Soon Wooyoung and Yeosang came. They were dressed so different from what i saw yesterday. Woo was more flirty and Yeo somehow soft. Now all of us got into the park.

Jongho:

We walked around the park trying to decide on which ride to go first or at least that was what my hyungs were talking about. I honestly was planning my revenge on San for not telling me about Seonghwa and his friends. I was too absorbed in my thoughts to notice that Yeosang(?) hyung was walking beside me. But then someone bumped into him and he almost fell, good I caught him in time. But his cute round glasses didn't have such good luck, they fell on the ground and someone stepped on them. We could hear the cracking sound of glass.

"Thank you," he said slightly blushing and I thought for a moment it was a different person because he looked kinda cold when we met a couple of minutes ago. But now he was a bit cute.

"Sorry, your glasses are broken," I said looking at the iron frames, the only still whole part of them. Yeosang tried to pick them up touching the ground around them and when he got the frames he looked back at me and smiled shyly.

"It's okay, I'll manage it even without them." I would believe him if he wasn't looking on my left side. Letting out a sigh I brab his hand and pulled him close to me. He couldn't walk around like that so holding my hand looked like a good choice after all the rest were too absorbed with their boyfriends.